Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Bits & pieces for a retro / crazy / art single speed build. Bits from Woodstock Cycle Works, some from Hubbers in Bloemfontein and Joburg. Spent half a morning polishing one handed and was so discouraged I dropped everything at Goldfingers to do it for me. Aiming for a near mirror finish like in the orange circle.

post-17716-0-02131100-1555605305_thumb.jpg

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

goldfingers?

Bits & pieces for a retro / crazy / art single speed build. Bits from Woodstock Cycle Works, some from Hubbers in Bloemfontein and Joburg. Spent half a morning polishing one handed and was so discouraged I dropped everything at Goldfingers to do it for me. Aiming for a near mirror finish like in the orange circle.

goldfingers?

It is an electroplating business. They look a bit disorganized and I cannot recommend them yet, but I'll let you know once I get all my bits back, hopefully shining like mirrors!

It is an electroplating business. They look a bit disorganized and I cannot recommend them yet, but I'll let you know once I get all my bits back, hopefully shining like mirrors!

will follow this as I may have a new project

A few nice upgrades sponsored by my wife for our anniversary!

Raceface ARC29 rims with orange Hope Pro 4 Hubs and MAxxis Ardent Race tyres.

New Eagle GX 12 speed with Csixx 32T Oval Chainring.

Those Mango hubs are awesome.

Bike Yoke 160mm dropper.... OMG it's buttery smooth... so, so smooth.  Super stoked.

Zee germans know their stuff and you can get every conceivable spare for it locally as well. Nice touch. 

attachicon.gifBike_Yoke_diagonal.jpg

those are nice and expensive...glad you used some lube... :D 

May I suggest you go and marry her again, just to make sure she does not get away :P

Congrats, on the new parts and the anniversary!

A few nice upgrades sponsored by my wife for our anniversary!

Raceface ARC29 rims with orange Hope Pro 4 Hubs and MAxxis Ardent Race tyres.

New Eagle GX 12 speed with Csixx 32T Oval Chainring.

The last bits finally arrived to add to my new (albeit 2nd hand) commuter bike... can't wait to finally be able to ride the damn thing.

Is that a bell, I considered one for some of the shared trails I use, and the road of course, but that one looks very much not ugly, assuming it's a bell...

Is that a bell, I considered one for some of the shared trails I use, and the road of course, but that one looks very much not ugly, assuming it's a bell...

It is a bell. 

Yes, its a bell and much needed on my route... Its also the best looking bell Ive ever seen made for a bike. Here's the vid.

Got it at sportsmans warehouse