All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

Wahaha good one SwissVan.

After Cav stunning performances this year they still talking about him having a place in TDF team.That about sums up where they are.You struggle to finish minor little tours but you still got a place in the team in July

I would rather have Ryan gibbons the #1 sprinter in July than 3 ex pros riding for di data.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather have Ryan gibbons the #1 sprinter in July than 3 ex pros riding for di data.

Think all of us would. Unfortunately wont be a reality as Nizolo was pulled from Giro for he is going to TDF.

Think all of us would. Unfortunately wont be a reality as Nizolo was pulled from Giro for he is going to TDF.

I hope the fact that Ben O Connor has not been trying since week 2 also means he is going in place of LM to the Tour.

Let me know if its worthwhile listening too please

(see, i haven't used Comic Sans this time)

Afraid not. Doug sounded utterly clueless/helpless throughout the brief interview. Mutterings of "eating oranges at halftime" and "turning coal into diamonds"....

Afraid not. Doug sounded utterly clueless/helpless throughout the brief interview. Mutterings of "eating oranges at halftime" and "turning coal into diamonds"....

Deffo managed an an 'african kids' or two as well. 

I spoke with one of the people at Qhubeka charity a while back and even back then they said that they are looking out for a different partnership than TDD that would be a better fit. Didn't understand it at the time but it is starting to make more sense now what they were on about.

"Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka desperately tried to make the early break but unfortunately, came up short when 18 riders finally got the gap. It was another frustrating miss for us, with little to show already since the sprint stages last week."

Quoted from africasteam.com on stage 17 of the Giro.

So according to them they are in fact desperately trying.

I hope the fact that Ben O Connor has not been trying since week 2 also means he is going in place of LM to the Tour.

Guess it will depend on how many days he has already raced this year. 

Think the UCI rule stipulates that one can only race +/- 80 days of the year.

Yeah right, a win is a win.

EBH beat Alexander Kristoff today.

Is Kristoff also doing the Panorama?

:)

Exactly, so if a win is win, what’s wrong with getting another at Panorama?

Personally I don’t have access to Kristoff’s calendar.

If you are interested in his schedule, you can Tweet him here @Kristoff87 or you can mail them here team@uaeteamemirates.com or ask fellow hubber John Wakefield.

Hope that helps.

Exactly, so if a win is win, what’s wrong with getting another at Panorama?

Personally I don’t have access to Kristoff’s calendar.

If you are interested in his schedule, you can Tweet him here @Kristoff87 or you can mail them here team@uaeteamemirates.com or ask fellow hubber John Wakefield.

Hope that helps.

EBH beat 114 other riders, not just Alex but then again Alex just won so not sure where DSW is going with this.

TDS is next for Alex. This unfortunately clashes alittle with Panorama.

EBH beat 114 other riders, not just Alex but then again Alex just won so not sure where DSW is going with this.

Well if Alex won’t be at Panorama, then it makes even more sense for Doug to send a team!

Looks like the TDD4Q rode the etape d'giro which is the one day tourist option

July is coming.....

Recite with GOT theme playing in the background

My point to Patch was that TDD (EBH) do not have to enter amateur events such as Panorama as they are fully capable to win at races that include top international stars (such as Alex Kristoff in the Tour of Norway). 

Looks like Di Data have been awarded the Maglia Nera jersey by cyclist.co.uk! 

Quote "Score: 2/10

Best on GC: Ben O’Connor, 32nd
Best stage result: 5th (Stage 3, 10, 18)

I’m not fully convinced that Dimension Data were even at this Giro d’Italia. Barely present in the breakaways, no threat on any of the sprint stages and not a single rider in the top 30th of General Classification.

Dimension Data seemed to be at this year’s race as a formality with no real intentions of doing anything. Sure, bike riders are only human but this was a very poor showing that only furthered the team's problems.

If the Tour de France returns similar results for Africa’s team, you have to worry for their future in cycling’s WorldTour."End quote.

Looks like Di Data have been awarded the Maglia Nera jersey by cyclist.co.uk!

Quote "Score: 2/10

Best on GC: Ben O’Connor, 32nd

Best stage result: 5th (Stage 3, 10, 18)

I’m not fully convinced that Dimension Data were even at this Giro d’Italia. Barely present in the breakaways, no threat on any of the sprint stages and not a single rider in the top 30th of General Classification.

Dimension Data seemed to be at this year’s race as a formality with no real intentions of doing anything. Sure, bike riders are only human but this was a very poor showing that only furthered the team's problems.

If the Tour de France returns similar results for Africa’s team, you have to worry for their future in cycling’s WorldTour."End quote.

Ahh the poms

Anything to deflect from brexit

Even if they may have a point