Warren Lew

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29er dual suspension with 1x12 setup and knobblies

Yep, those stories will be told.

I can probably go to Kyalami with my Jeep Grand Cherokee and overtake one or two cars out on the track... but to what end...and who would listen to my story?

Rather tell me how in 2018 you weighed 120kg, did the event in 6 hours and how you got motivated from that to train towards a now lean machine 92kg completing it in 4hours flat.

That is much more of an impressive human story than somebody showing up with the wrong tool for the job and expecting high 5s for it.

Spot on... Its a topic brought up every year, I just thought I'd start it again this year..

It's as much a tradition as complaining about the wind, or recently will it be cancelled or not. Thank you for keeping the tradition going. 

Now on to how much of a ball ache the number collection will be and the expo

Think I'm going to pull the plug on this one.

Started with a sore throat a week ago and now picked up a cough as well over the weekend.

Maybe it's a sign.

Think I'm going to pull the plug on this one.

Started with a sore throat a week ago and now picked up a cough as well over the weekend.

Maybe it's a sign.

pump those berocca c's .. you be fine by weekend

Whoohoo!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dont woohoo....those figure are for Cape town cbd

Cape point is still dodge lol

Sent from my SM-A605F using Tapatalk

anyone remember the Power Bracelet (Scam)?

Lol such a load of shite that was..

But it was marketed well as the international cricketers all over the world wore them which caused every other third person to want one. Then obviously, as they always do, the knock offs started to hit the market at a 3rd of the price of the original ones and those too sold like chips!!

It's funny how just a little bit of "scientific lingo" which sounds fancy to the average person/sportsman and the right marketing from the right people can make a product take off the way the PowerBand did

The goody bag comments... the weirdest thing I've yet had in a bag is a bottle of hair-dye shampoo.. some obscure German stuff. Like.. what?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I see that you don't watch Eurosport or else you would have known it is Alpecin

Lol such a load of shite that was..

But it was marketed well as the international cricketers all over the world wore them which caused every other third person to want one. Then obviously, as they always do, the knock offs started to hit the market at a 3rd of the price of the original ones and those too sold like chips!!

It's funny how just a little bit of "scientific lingo" which sounds fancy to the average person/sportsman and the right marketing from the right people can make a product take off the way the PowerBand did

It just proved that there are still an endless supply of morons out there.

Even USN brought out their own brand of balance bracelet. Shows their commitment to science

I see that you don't watch Eurosport or else you would have known it is Alpecin

Don't see what the broohahaa is all about. I just toss a spoonfull of Nescafe Classic in my hair every morning. Its fantastic.

Don't see what the broohahaa is all about. I just toss a spoonfull of Nescafe Classic in my hair every morning. Its fantastic.

:D

Probably works out cheaper than Alpecin\Platur\etc. too!