Introducing Bike Hub Plus

Bike Hub Features

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you may have misunderstood what Plus is about:

1) There's no change to the standard Bike Hub experience. It's free to use or post ads for private members

2) The 20% discount refers to the optional paid upgrades (Boosts) you can apply to your free ad

thanks for clarifying

I think you may have misunderstood what Plus is about:

1) There's no change to the standard Bike Hub experience. It's free to use or post ads for private members

2) The 20% discount refers to the optional paid upgrades (Boosts) you can apply to your free ad

What would the benefit be to expat hubbers who don’t use the classifieds, other than the ad free browsing.... will it really be 100% ad free, I canna believe ?

sounds like a good deal for dealers .

Bike Hub Plus is only available for private users, not Dealers. The Classifieds benefits will be more appealing to the regular traders, but are not intended for dealers.

In future we may look at separate subscription offerings which cater to dealers, but the focus here is on our users.

What would the benefit be to expat hubbers who don’t use the classifieds, other than the ad free browsing.... will it really be 100% ad free, I canna believe ?

The primary benefit for you, or any forum focussed user, is the ad-free experience. 

There are two levels to this...

By default Plus members will not see any 3rd party advertising which does make up a significant portion of the ads you'll see on Bike Hub, but we have less control over these and they can very often be pretty spammy if we're honest. You'd still see banner ads from our direct clients, i.e. ads for companies we have a direct relationship with, typically for the local bike industry often promoting new products or not-to-be-missed sale. Less relevant to an expat, but these would be relevant and we hope useful to SA based users.

All plus users do have the option within their profile to turn off all advertising which would be 100% banner ad free. 

Bike Hub Plus is only available for private users, not Dealers. The Classifieds benefits will be more appealing to the regular traders, but are not intended for dealers.

In future we may look at separate subscription offerings which cater to dealers, but the focus here is on our users.

The primary benefit for you, or any forum focussed user, is the ad-free experience.

There are two levels to this...

By default Plus members will not see any 3rd party advertising which does make up a significant portion of the ads you'll see on Bike Hub, but we have less control over these and they can very often be pretty spammy if we're honest. You'd still see banner ads from our direct clients, i.e. ads for companies we have a direct relationship with, typically for the local bike industry often promoting new products or not-to-be-missed sale. Less relevant to an expat, but these would be relevant and we hope useful to SA based users.

All plus users do have the option within their profile to turn off all advertising which would be 100% banner ad free.

I’m happy to pay it just to support you guys. Hope that it works out

I didnt notice that had gone until I saw some geyser trying to an old Tarmac for 80k...... I felt I needed to inform him but couldnt!! 

But can you comment on the classifieds?

***Post only visible to BikeHub® Premium Members***

premium.

is that when a Bikehub plus user has a strava summit subscription