Introducing Bike Hub Plus

Bike Hub Features

I could not tell if we were being trolled or not.

In all seriousness though, I will pay R50 a month if I get to comment again on people's dumb adverts. 

Then offer the guy a chance to reply at R10 a reply etc. Cha ching.

Sounds just like the business model hellopeter use...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Yellow "Plus" border on the Avatar is a nice touch...

I want to be one of the cool kids too.....

^ when everybody has one...it's not cool anymore is it though? next you'll have a super premium version for R100 and a blue label to denote your pseudo internet forum royalty.  

Crap like this should be based on forum usage in my opinion....actual value added. These website tend to only see it from their side a lot of the times. Yes we talk a lot of crap a LOT of the time...but also share/provide so much knowledge and tips between each other in many instances.

without a knowledgable user base...it just become another website with stuff on it.

For instance. I'm active on 3 motorsport websites/forums....but only use one for actual technical knowledge and info....because of the knowledgeable user base on that specific forum. the rest I consider gossip/ tabloid sites.

the old guard with 20k post or whatever should automatically be given a gold frame. Being able to "buy status" means nothing imo.

MODS...I also want a colour...but to denote my resistance to the privatisation of the internet. I'll gladly carry a red freeloader or pirate tag or something LOL. pretty please.

anyway...i get it. Hope i'll sill be able to partake in the future though. if not. meh. next.

Edited by morneS555

^ when everybody has one...it's not cool anymore is it though? next you'll have a super premium version for R100 and a blue label to denote your pseudo internet forum royalty.  

Crap like this should be based on forum usage in my opinion....actual value added. These website tend to only see it from their side a lot of the times. Yes we talk a lot of crap a LOT of the time...but also share/provide so much knowledge and tips between each other in many instances.

without a knowledgable user base...it just become another website with stuff on it.

For instance. I'm active on 3 motorsport websites/forums....but only use one for actual technical knowledge and info....because of the knowledgeable user base on that specific forum. the rest I consider gossip/ tabloid sites.

the old guard with 20k post or whatever should automatically be given a gold frame. Being able to "buy status" means nothing imo.

MODS...I also want a colour...but to denote my resistance to the privatisation of the internet. I'll gladly carry a red freeloader or pirate tag or something LOL. pretty please.

anyway...i get it. Hope i'll sill be able to partake in the future though. if not. meh. next.

best way to protest the privatisation of the internet is to stay off it 

I like the hub and its contrarian characters, nice folk and idiots.  I assume work goes into it.  I don't work for free and have no objection to someone making money for giving me a service and access to the characters, nice folk and idiots.

Edited by Waynemol

The Instant Search Alerts was a standard feature before the whole "upgrade" which was actually a downgrade.

Strange received an subscription update email from payfast, but it is not my Hubname or actual name.

Strange received an subscription update email from payfast, but it is not my Hubname or actual name.

Please could you forward it to me on matt@bikehub.co.za we'll look into it.

I like the hub and its contrarian characters, nice folk and idiots.  I assume work goes into it.  I don't work for free and have no objection to someone making money for giving me a service and access the characters, nice folk and idiots.

This perfectly sums up how I feel as well. 

I believe we are occasionally all 3 of those at some point too.....

Let me get some yellow bling...