Ryder Innovation win Eurobike Award for Luberetta

CharlesV

Press Release

Ryder Innovation has just won a prestigious 2021 Eurobike Award for their Luberetta product. The Luberetta offers a simple and mess free way to lubricate your bicycle chain.

For all the details on the Luberetta's features, check out the product release below.

View full article

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Press Release

Ryder Innovation has just won a prestigious 2021 Eurobike Award for their Luberetta product. The Luberetta offers a simple and mess free way to lubricate your bicycle chain.

For all the details on the Luberetta's features, check out the product release below.

View full article

I've got a couple of them. Brilliant little device. So simple to use. 

The New Groove tool is also a lesson in simplicity. Some really nice ideas and products coming out of Ryder Innovation. Chapeau Omnico!!

29 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

Am I missing something? My lube (white lightning or thquirt) comes in a wee squeeze bottle with a pointy nozzle and I drop a single drop of lube on each roller already. What does this device bring to the party?

It's basically an emoji for applying lube.....

3 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

It's basically an emoji for applying lube.....

Yeah, look, I'm not sh****ng on Ryder, I like and use several of their things, this just seems like such a random and pointless solution to a problem that doesn't exists. I mean it would be better than some muppet using a spray can of WD40, but it's not like that user would be able to get the WD40 into the luberetta anyway?

It's a confusing thing that seems unnecessary.

Edited by TNT1

2 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

Yeah, look, I'm not sh****ng on Ryder, I like and use several of their things, this just seems like such a random and pointless solution to a problem that doesn't exists. I mean it would be better than some muppet using a spray can of WD40, but it's not like that user would be able to get the WD40 into the luberetta anyway?

I agree.. But that seems to be Zeitgeist... Solutions to problems that don't exist. 

7 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

maybe I'm seeing something that isnt.

my lube also has a nozzle (damn that sounds so wrong :) ) , but its not the easiest to apply a drop per link, you either end up with to little or to much and then it drips on the floor. The way I'm seeing this is that it applies the right size drop per link.

And then the size is convenient to take it along to away races like CTCT where even though you've lubed before sending the bike down you might want to add some extra when you get down there.