Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Trailpaaaark

attachicon.gifIMG_1391.JPG

Garden Route? We will be going at the end of the month. Some of us have to work during the week [emoji36]

A bad day cycling is better than a good day working.

Edited by BSG

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Slowbee, we were chatting over a few drinks on Sat eve about how we live in an awesome country. I feel privileged to be able to ride in the area's I do

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I've just made a mental note to get my lazy ass back to the Wild Coast again! I used to fish and ride there every 2nd year, but somehow life (and too much happening) got in the way. You are right, we do live in a beautiful place, we just have to look away from the TV and we'll see places like the Wild Coast!

Garden Route? We will be going at the end of the month. Some of us have to work during the week [emoji36]

A bad day cycling is better than a good day working.

The new trail is amaaaaazing.

So after mustering up some courage, and considering the consequences, I have decided to upload my footage of the ride on sunday.

Nathrix had the same Idea on saturday, and made an awesome clip of their ride out to the Cradle.

My ride started by parking at Avianto, and from there riding on to the cradle track, and back to Avianto via Valverde along the dirt sections of Beyers Naude.

Some Details:

Gopro Hero3 White, 720p 25fps.

Chesty Harness, tightened to the point that I can breathe (just) and you can hear my heartbeat during the clips (not on the edits)

Uploaded the raw clips to my mobile via wifi and the gopro capture app.

Used the Splice app on my mobile for the edits. Spent probably total of 40mins (Excluding upload time)

This is not a course preview by Claudio - I live in JHB.

It's a video of a few of the sections I enjoy on this track, I want to add a bunch more.. but then the clip will be 30 mins long.

Hope you make it the full duration without falling asleep.

https://youtu.be/hd9vSXGp0PI

Edited by RocknRolla

So after mustering up some courage, and considering the consequences, I have decided to upload my footage of the ride on sunday.

Nathrix had the same Idea on saturday, and made an awesome clip of their ride out to the Cradle.

My ride started by parking at Avianto, and from there riding on to the cradle track, and back to Avianto via Valverde along the dirt sections of Beyers Naude.

Some Details:

Gopro Hero3 White, 720p 25fps.

Chesty Harness, tightened to the point that I can breathe (just) and you can hear my heartbeat during the clips (not on the edits)

Uploaded the raw clips to my mobile via wifi and the gopro capture app.

Used the Splice app on my mobile for the edits. Spent probably total of 40mins (Excluding upload time)

This is not a course preview by Claudio - I live in JHB.

It's a video of a few of the sections I enjoy on this track, I want to add a bunch more.. but then the clip will be 30 mins long.

Hope you make it the full duration without falling asleep.

https://splice.gopro.com/v?id=3JwMWz2p2

please please tell me that is not one of them 500 odd rhond ding...a .. linga thing's on your bar.

Edit: Nice clip by the way

please please tell me that is not one of them 500 odd rhond ding...a .. linga thing's on your bar.

Edit: Nice clip by the way

Nee, It's a "for free" hollard juma barney purple bell.

Goes nicely with my Lime green grips, to make up the barney bike....stands out so nicely when lined up with 500 other bicycles in the Berg n Bush bicycle park....

I have for 2 seconds contemplated the R500 rond bells, but I dont have the cash for that....

Nee, It's a "for free" hollard juma barney purple bell.

Goes nicely with my Lime green grips, to make up the barney bike....stands out so nicely when lined up with 500 other bicycles in the Berg n Bush bicycle park....

I have for 2 seconds contemplated the R500 rond bells, but I dont have the cash for that....

shoe wee, that was close, I mean that would have resulted in an unfriending status type thing.

But Bells like that are totally acceptable!