• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Today my bike has taken me from work to home .... leave is done, gone, over, verby, vergete, and I dropped off the car at the office.  So I WILL start the next half of the year commuting to work

All of them.

We formed a coalition that has outlawed taking amateur racing too seriously, banned short socks and concluded that riding two abreast is sometimes ok. :P

But mostly it was just two naughty kids riding their bikes faster than normal, pretending that it was "just chilled".

There was no pretending on my face ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lekka man ????????

Well done on the universal ban of short socks, both on tar or trail. ????????????????

I guess I'll just go rogue on the whole sock rule.....wont be the first time I disregard authority.....

All of them.

We formed a coalition that has outlawed taking amateur racing too seriously, banned short socks and concluded that riding two abreast is sometimes ok. [emoji14]

But mostly it was just two naughty kids riding their bikes faster than normal, pretending that it was "just chilled".

Sent from my SM-J111F using Tapatalk

Rode Helderberg late afternoon yesterday.

Keep getting lost in that place, but ended up on the OG blackline, wich is flippen amazingly fun.

post-2231-0-16076600-1493712718_thumb.jpeg

Trailside workstand for quick gear adjustment.

post-2231-0-22759200-1493712740_thumb.jpeg

Just before dropping back into the Black OG line.

post-2231-0-74734500-1493713262_thumb.jpg

"proof" that my arm is getting better!

Edited by nox1111

I guess I'll just go rogue on the whole sock rule.....wont be the first time I disregard authority.....

Sent from my SM-J111F using Tapatalk

Makes sense :P

Edited by Patchelicious

We rode on the other side of the buffalo river today. Had about 70 club members join the ride.

Great views of gulu mouth and the pineapple farms, will definitely be going back soon.

Enjoyed a few cold ones and some great roosterkoek at Shabanga after the ride b08d6f122ac2ecc7d7f94ed0c2001ecc.jpg545c66ba970d62779493363d901106d3.jpg0478f735361670dd6554e98ef9f0a6f3.jpg2c2f9eac2b02a9908d48ec41ecc26769.jpg978c10484654bb3f994e9cb8b24a90e0.jpg

Sorry I missed this one, been wanting to ride that side for some time

Did a chilled ride from Nice'na (my daughter wanted to know how to spell it, so I told her :w00t:  Nice'na)  to Garden Route Trail Park on Sat, and when I got there found that the GR300 was happening, so it was on and off the bike all the way around. It was lekker cheering the okes on as I sat on my ass in the forest resting. No pictures were taken, as I was having so much fun. I wish we had rides like this at home,. Got into a bit of *** pumping the trail. When I got back, to the clubhouse, I phoned my wife to fetch me as I wasn't riding back to Knysna in 36deg, with a headwind.

This bike was sitting in my garage, freshly washed, lubed & ready to go back to PYGA after a good test period, but it looked at me with those trail riding eyes.

My willpower is unfortunately very weak & I couldn't resist the urge. I had to take the PYGA Stage MAX out for 1 more epic ride.

Tomorrow will be a sad day. But I will remember you fondly and I have a great video edit dropping to remind me of the great times we had together.

We will meet again.5d8cb689ccb4a8a4d8c717344eba7b9f.jpg

Where is this? Looks awesome