Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Is daar vis?[emoji16]

ek was nog nooit lucky hier nie, net klein Natal stompneusies (aas diewe)

verder af mooi grunter (as jy weet waar om te soek)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

But luckily I soon enough climbed high enough for the shortness of breath to disappear like mist before the sun. The plan was to do hill repeats........and I did..........one of them! :blush:

I was saying yesterday that I could consider some loops/repeats around UCT because there's never anybody there. :D

It should be just within the 5km radius and can be both challenging and enjoyable.

Haven't ventured out yet but may see you there sometime soon.

Edited by Thomo

Into the rain ....  :whistling:   :thumbup:

post-110956-0-14052700-1588498981_thumb.jpg

post-110956-0-12530900-1588498998_thumb.jpg

Got properly DRENCHED .... puddle of water from my socks ....

post-110956-0-75407600-1588499032_thumb.jpg

what a LOVELY ride !!!!  At least the first 16km .... last few kilometers were a bit tricky ....  :whistling:

next week it is IDT time .... in office by 6:00 ...

Three days in and looks like all the pretenders are finally sore!! Compared to hundreds of okes in Paarl Mountain two days ago, I only ran into three cyclists this morning..ee1faaa4656f0f7fa740198240637e6d.jpg

Wintery. 

Love it.

Three days in and looks like all the pretenders are finally sore!! Compared to hundreds of okes in Paarl Mountain two days ago, I only ran into three cyclists this morning..ee1faaa4656f0f7fa740198240637e6d.jpg

FANTASTIC picture  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Cool pic  :thumbup:

I was speaking to one of my riding buddies a few day's ago and told him that "we need to get out more", by this I meant getting out of our local trail network and start visiting the many great trails on the other side of Du Toitskloof.

Paarl berg is on my list, have ridden at Rheebokskloof and definitely going back sometime, but would love exploring the mountain itself a bit aswell.