Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

It was totally un believable this morning. 

I see you have your timing chip mounted (already/still...not sure which)....so you know we got a some issues to deal with come March '21....this time I will be on a "normal" bike (as you put it) and I have already put relatives on notice that I am waiting for no-one this time.....including YOU! So better get more bulk on them thighs you showing off there boet!

Edited by capediver

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you have your timing chip mounted (already/still...not sure which)....so you know we got a some issues to deal with come March '21....this time I will be on a "normal" bike (as you put it) and I have already put relatives on notice that I am waiting for no-one this time.....including YOU! So better get more bulk on them thighs you showing off there boet!

Haha. Bending crank arms bru.

The timing chip stays on there for storage purposes. It's easier to just leave it on the bike than try fish it out of a drawer twice a year.

Ja same for me bru. My 7.15 from this year was a test of patience more than a test of fitness. I'll be ready. Sani in May so Argoos will be part of the training plan.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Ma se hare .... but one of these days I'll get all the way to the top!

Home life has settled down after all the chaos of the last few months, dropped a few kilos so now I can concentrate on the things that are a challenge and bring me joy [emoji41]

31570a542c37a03b3a1613c90bd15f6e.jpg

Edited by NotSoBigBen

The view is... Erm. Not inspiring.

Rivonia, what ya gonna do. The whole area sucks as far as I could see. (also it's the only pic I took - and that was just for my fiancee, she's Chinese. In retrospect I shoulda stopped at the scout hall and taken a pic of the jumps on the spruit through the trees)

Although I did see a new complex being built on Bryanston Drive called Roubaix. I wanna live there.

Edited by TNT1

Dude! Somethings eating your kid, and half your fork is missing...

Maybe that "thing" was on it's way for pudding hence the reason it was going for the kid after that hard half fork it just had for main course [emoji23].

I used a bicycle trailer that I got from my brother which I used to tow mine in. But now they are way to grown up for that.

-2 This morning in the Park, first sub Zero ride of the year.

123543618_1276665286017496_1630861116499

Compared to a mid teens ride yesterday evening.

123504751_1276665296017495_2181494207822

Great pic but your Garmin is off centre  :eek: