Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

I was browsing around and saw that Rapide has somehow slashed the already good prices on their stems and bars so I bought some stems and bars. Trying 10mm shorter or longer has never been this cheap.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://creativecomputing.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/RD-K55655.png

My Nephew has one of these. The flashing lights makes me feel like I just had Superman ????

A raver keyboard for lan parties, eh. I've got something similar and keep the lights off 'cos they reflect in the monitor.

My Nephew has one of these. The flashing lights makes me feel like I just had Superman

yeah, I'll probably be leaving the lighting on a solid setting, at min brightness. I still like minimmal light intrusion at night for the immersion factor, but also if I'm working at night the lighting is VERY useful for those seldom-used keys. 

Plus, I've wanted a mechanical keyboard for a while, and this one is receiving stellar reviews. And I've used its cheaper brother in-store. 

Replaceable keys, replaceable actuators, programmable macros etc etc. 

2018 Tybergberg MTB membership, for Maritz and I  :clap:

If you go in the next 90 minutes you may still get to choose your 2-digit number for the year ...  :whistling:

Look forward to giving this a test over the weekend. Local product, looks the business, good pricing, and on the surface quality looks tops. Time will tell

post-62450-0-85736200-1512125442_thumb.jpg