Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cygolite Hotshot 2W

I have one that's been running awesomely for 3 years now ... bright as hell - 23 000 lux

So ordered another 2 last week, one for the MTB and one for the missus, got the package this morning  ;)

post-20017-0-95472900-1583407229_thumb.jpg

Edited by Eddie_V

These tyres to go on this very slow Single Speed build project.

EDIT: I was told in no uncertain terms by that "Chewie Toy Guy" that the logo needs to line up with the valves, but when this pic was taken it was to only ensure the tyre fits into the rear of the bike ... so all necessary protocol will be adhered to with respect to tyre / valve alignment!

post-5403-0-94979600-1583497662_thumb.jpeg

post-5403-0-52878700-1583497670_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Hairy

post-63970-0-15354800-1583730118_thumb.jpg

Second hand buy from a Hubber. Used to the Garmin interface, but this GPS is solid. 

If anyone knows where i can get an out-front mount (not online, brick and mortar shop), I would appreciate a recommendation! From the research I've done, better mapping than Garmin middle-range products, so it seemed attractive for Maluti and RTTS. Next will be their "smart" lights, but that's for another day. 

Not cycling related but will make watching my collection of riding films more enjoyable...

sonos-beam.jpg?quality=98&strip=all&w=78

Sonos Beam.

Picked it up in Aus for about R2000 less than we pay in New Zealand. It would have been wasteful if I didn't buy it  :ph34r:

EDIT: Holy Crap! I thought the NZ price was bad typically about R6500 - R7000 equiv here). I see in SA they're around R8500. Crazy! So yeah, the R4900 odd I paid was not bad indeed.

Edited by patches

Not cycling related but will make watching my collection of riding films more enjoyable...

sonos-beam.jpg?quality=98&strip=all&w=78

Sonos Beam.

Picked it up in Aus for about R2000 less than we pay in New Zealand. It would have been wasteful if I didn't buy it  :ph34r:

EDIT: Holy Crap! I thought the NZ price was bad typically about R6500 - R7000 equiv here). I see in SA they're around R8500. Crazy! So yeah, the R4900 odd I paid was not bad indeed.

I've been tthhhiiisss close to buying one. Using it as the front TV speakers (naturally) and then using my two Play 1s as rear speakers. How does it sound and should I be more enthusiastic in buying one?