Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We received the adoption decree from the Department of Social Development for MY son :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

I suppose it counts as a purchase, seeing as the government requires you to pay (a kakhuis vol geld) for the process, even though he has effectively been mine since he was 6 or 7 months old, my now wife's child. Still an awesome feeling when it's official.

We received the adoption decree from the Department of Social Development for MY son :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I suppose it counts as a purchase, seeing as the government requires you to pay (a kakhuis vol geld) for the process, even though he has effectively been mine since he was 6 or 7 months old, my now wife's child. Still an awesome feeling when it's official.

Congratulations to you and the missus. Post of the day. The rest of you, as you were.

EDIT - Here are the photos -

The woolf rail -

attachicon.gif1.jpg

Medium/small bottle fits nicely -

attachicon.gif2.jpg

The rail "lifts" the cage, and the top of the bottle touches the top-tube .... thus I used a rubber washer (tap) to lift the bottom and thus dropping the top of the bottle -

attachicon.gif3.jpg

A larger bottle, with a narrower top does fit.  Keeping my eyes out for a nice one ...

I managed to fit the medium/small size bottle in a standard side entry cage, after installing the WOOLF rail.

I also have the medium frame

For heavens sakes get some dirt on that bike. It’s so clean

For heavens sakes get some dirt on that bike. It’s so clean

you have no idea ....

used almost the whole bottle of polish ... and not even ONE full kilometer on it ... 

this damn rehad needs to wrap up !!!

each time I want to ride it ,,, it gets polished, or the cables made neat, or ... you get the idea ....

I know it's just the perspective but DAMN, that steerer looks long!!!!

It does ???? to be fair, it is pretty damn long, obviously still needs to be cut to length etc.

Pretty stoked about this purchase, wasnt too sure if it would work or not, its a 27.5+ fork, and my bike is 29, but I checked to axle to crown distance and it was close to my old fork so took the chance, and it fits, might not be able to use a mudguard, but considering it cost like R3800 all in, I can live with that

That Lyrik looks boss! Let us know how the longer offset changes the handling

Handling was great, just going to drop the bars 5mm as there were a couple of spots I lifted the bike. Would have been way worse if I still had the spank on.

Needs some fine tuning, but was a great ride.

• 1 month later...