My wife hates my cycling

W@nna-BE

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply put, i told the wifey she allowed me to get a bike she cannot complain if i want to ride and its free to ride so she has to deal.

I also posed the question to her about her hair straightener and she told me im ridiculous so i told her that her argument is invalid as the same goes for my bike, she needs to straighten her hair and i need to ride lol

Bought my wife a gravel bike, not sure if she likes it, I keep dropping her.

I bought my girlfriend a road bike, not sure if I like it, she keeps dropping me....

Edited by eddy

mine agrees with this...it takes the edge off so she gives me that time to leave it all out on the road/trails...and i do use it as self reflection time, why i have zero issues riding on my own for hours. When i get moerig she sommer tells me to go ride my bike :lol:

I have one of these - doesn't get the riding but will regulary ask me when I'm going for a ride which translates to, "you are being annoying, look tense and need to go and burn that sh*t off"

I have one of these - doesn't get the riding but will regulary ask me when I'm going for a ride which translates to, "you are being annoying, look tense and need to go and burn that sh*t off"

Hahaha. My ex used to tell me I need to go for a surf.

"Charlie don't surf"

Maybe Wayne does...

Coincidentally every time there was a shark sighting?

or maybe code for cold shower haha

Correct, just like a camel horse...

My favourite translated animal is a stink mouse dog