Assaulted by fellow cyclist- Cradle 6 November

Ispeed_V

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, stringbean said:

Imagine been a ginger that owns a ebike at the moment 😳😳.

They will be too scared to go out and cycle for fear of reprisals.

OP said the bike was maybe orange, AFAIK

1 hour ago, Pieterlab1 said:

I think this is a case for Mike Bolhuis...

not so sure, he is on the case but the wood collector is still scamming people left right and centre. 

21 hours ago, edgarblount said:

Well, in the east (Snor City, Tshwanetoria, pRerotia) we have house wives and debarred attorneys to contend with.

The dwis might even be from Pretoria. Who knows.

Strongs to the OP! Maybe we can organise a lynch-mob-le-hub group ride and go and 'look' for this <word that gets you banned from the Hub for life>. 

Where's his thread going to 😝

Let's get a housewife from Silver Lakes to sort this guy out. The one I have in mind "detailed" her hubby's Ferrari with a baseball bat after some mild domestic issue ..................  

Imagine what carnage she will leave behind if this lycra-clad redneck crosses her path while she's strolling her pooooooooooodle.

Genuinely *** behavior few obsevations

please stop calling this Tonsil a man, call him what he is a bully, coward, yes you reading this meet me behind the shed at break, grow up 

I hope you get the councilor that helps, the sooner the better

and to be honest after a few years on a bike I am really surprised this doesnt happen more,, SA are some aggro boytjies 

I feel sorry for his family if he has any, and to the tonsil who calls you a friend grow a pair and tell your "friend/life partner" to do the right thing, 

21 hours ago, FondTF2 said:

This is another appeal to anyone to who knows who this person is or was part of the group he may have been with, to please come forward. 

I have opened a case at the Krugersdorp SAPS

CASE NUMBER: 254/11/2022 OR 255/11/2022 (was sent two case numbers😕)

CONTACT NUMBER: 011-9511131

SGT LETSOAL0 / CPT VENTER

If you are worried about your identity being exposed and would rather provide details to the police, then please do. By remaining quiet, you are just as guilty as the assailant.

Also just to provide some further clarity:

The assault happened away from the group that he was alleged to be with. He left the group after I had passed them and caught up with me in the vicinity of the crest of the first small drag of the Caves Road. After the assault, he then fled the scene back down to where the group were congregated.

Also based on a witness who saw the event unfold and who was almost himself taken out by this guy when he was fleeing the scene, he is convinced that the guy was not wearing a helmet. 

In all likelihood, the guy had taken his helmet off when they were dealing with whatever situation they were attending to. 

People need to understand the sensitivity of this and I myself am still trying to process/deal with what transpired. We are also trying to be careful of what information we post publicly.

Once again, I cannot express my gratitude to the cycling community and my wife at the support and lengths they have gone to, to try and flush this character out.

Just an update on the case details.

Correct case number is 254/11/2022

Investigating Officer: WO T Bezuidenhout

Tel #: 011-9511143

Also, out of respect to myself and my family, please can I ask that you try and not steer the topic of the post in unrelated directions.

Thanks.

30 minutes ago, FondTF2 said:

Also, out of respect to myself and my family, please can I ask that you try and not steer the topic of the post in unrelated directions.

Thanks.

Yoh are you new to the Hub ?

44 minutes ago, FondTF2 said:

Thanks.

We’ve cleaned up some of the unrelated banter.

Mod note: While Hubbers are known for sprawling conversations and topic deviations there’s a time and place where it’s simply not appropriate. This is it. Let’s have a little more respect for what the OP and their family is dealing with.

55 minutes ago, FondTF2 said:

Thanks.

Guilty as charged, my apologies.

please keep us updated, as cyclists we're in this together even if the perpetrator rides a bike too.

2 minutes ago, FondTF2 said:

No surprises, but still absolute crickets from this cowardly group.

Clearly, they are absloute cowards and they will walk around with that label for their entire lives.

OR

They are running scared.

FEAR. 

They are now being motivated by fear knowing by now what the outcome of this will be. 

This is the problem with society these days in the culture we find ourselves in. People think that they can just do what they want without consequence, and after their brutality and stupidity has worn off, reality comes crashing down in a crescendo of understanding that their actions demand payment in some form or another, and now they are being driven by cowardly fear.

"Come on, big boy, man up you little skirt, and face the music. If you can swing your fists when you think you're alone then you should be able to come forward now. Jy's mos 'n sterk mannetjie."