• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

What a perfect day out on the trails !!  :clap:

No wonder Protea Corridor was BUSY

post-110956-0-22151100-1603624052_thumb.jpg

The cloud cover was a bit misleading .... spring is in the air ....

post-110956-0-78873500-1603624074_thumb.jpg

post-110956-0-57480600-1603624092_thumb.jpg

As nice as the views are .... best pay attention to the trails !!  :whistling:

post-110956-0-82064600-1603624125_thumb.jpg

Coffee at the Dairy Shed is always a winner  :thumbup:   Time for the return loop ... and the views just kept on getting better ....

post-110956-0-86319700-1603624146_thumb.jpg

For the first time in 2020 I popped in at Meerendal ....  :wacko:   :thumbdown:   2017 their trails were the best in the series .... now in serious need of some TLC.... 

post-110956-0-86803100-1603624004_thumb.jpg

post-110956-0-28105300-1603624029_thumb.jpg

Rain,cold and wind not a good combination on the bike.Knew I should have rolled over and gone back to sleep this morning [emoji85]

I did find what I think must be the most decorated Halloween house in Lux[emoji316] [emoji316][emoji317].

056fc62a12158c2d1e1cbcb5f1ec6d81.jpeg

OK might not have been on wheels. It would have been challenging thou 10km and 500m elevation which is more elevation then the manne in the Vrystaat get over 100km

Very nice...one of my favourite spots.

You must try it from the sea....some cool caves

Edited by Kranswurm

A very lazy flat ride - a weekend away where beer took preference over bike. Will have to make good this week as that was definitely not the plan

OK, this one I got...Seal's..from the wild side .and that's Sunset Rock in the foreground....

Could not get any of the Ds to join me this morning. Decided to go it alone. Drove all the way to Simons Town to go ride around and down to Cape Point. After all Duane said the reserve is so nice and quiet at the moment. Except that it rained. But that's nothing, I'm trough, and a bit of drizzle never stopped me. So, I get out of the Landy, put the bike together, put on shoes, gloves, even my rain jacket ................... .and for **** sakes ............... my helmet is missing in action! Forgot it at home! I taught my sons, from when they were little, that helmets are compulsory. Now they are all grown up and I'm faced with a dilemma. Thought hard, rationalized ................. and went for a coffee before driving home! Time gone, too late for a ride ............ guests arriving for lunch ................ the wine did take the moerig edge off after a few glasses. Now in a good mood, but not able to ride!

Could not get any of the Ds to join me this morning. Decided to go it alone. Drove all the way to Simons Town to go ride around and down to Cape Point. After all Duane said the reserve is so nice and quiet at the moment. Except that it rained. But that's nothing, I'm trough, and a bit of drizzle never stopped me. So, I get out of the Landy, put the bike together, put on shoes, gloves, even my rain jacket ................... .and for **** sakes ............... my helmet is missing in action! Forgot it at home! I taught my sons, from when they were little, that helmets are compulsory. Now they are all grown up and I'm faced with a dilemma. Thought hard, rationalized ................. and went for a coffee before driving home! Time gone, too late for a ride ............ guests arriving for lunch ................ the wine did take the moerig edge off after a few glasses. Now in a good mood, but not able to ride!

Ouch ...

While doing the contour lines at Conties, before dropping down for my morning coffee, I felt a few drops on my face ....

Glad it did not start raining ... looong way from home, and no warm layers ...

Such a fine line between thee best day on the trails and it all going sideways ...