• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

School sports this morning.

So we only got to Bloemendal after 15:00.  Seriously overcast, stiff breeze .... Only two cars in the parking area ....

After two laps of B Fever Maritz wants to head out to B Spot.  With me stopping for a few pics along the trail ....

post-110956-0-66571100-1552150516_thumb.jpg

Back to the canteen for a drink.

Now Maritz wants to head up into the hills ... and he normally tries to avoid the long climbs, not today !  First up to the Vineyard Shortcut, then HE wants to turn up and then do the complete Homerun.

This was his first ride in more than a month, and he really impressed me !  :clap:

School sports this morning.

So we only got to Bloemendal after 15:00. Seriously overcast, stiff breeze .... Only two cars in the parking area ....

After two laps of B Fever Maritz wants to head out to B Spot. With me stopping for a few pics along the trail ....

attachicon.gifM-3.jpg

Back to the canteen for a drink.

Now Maritz wants to head up into the hills ... and he normally tries to avoid the long climbs, not today ! First up to the Vineyard Shortcut, then HE wants to turn up and then do the complete Homerun.

This was his first ride in more than a month, and he really impressed me ! :clap:

Must've missed being on the bike with his illness. [emoji106]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Lekker Duane, where was this taken please?

Super secret location. I can't say where else I won't be allowed back. Suffice to say it's well other side Grabouw.

Or it could be the Glen

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Worked yesterday, got home too late and tired to ride.

Today, went out to Thaba, took a spin arounf the XCO track.post-24416-0-92576200-1552224202_thumb.jpeg

This was a lot of fun, but one has to work to get up there...

post-24416-0-24409100-1552224250_thumb.jpeg

Only managed the one lap.

Singlespeed is not the bike to do this on, 12pm in the day also had me boiling, and I had another bilogical issue that forced my ride real short.

Edited by RocknRolla

Interesting, thanks mate! Some of the hub 'timers' may recall that Race for Victory originally used to stay from there. Back in the day when everyone used to go through SBR!

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

Lekker Bennie!!