Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to convert my old 40" to a smart(er) TV.

20210224_130506.jpg

I am now on my 4th generation Mi phone, never had issues, just bought a new one cash, never more than than 3.5K ( never on contract) whenever I felt the need to upgrade. Proper dual sim phones. In December 2019 I went into dedicated Mi stores in Singapore and HK. They have amazing products that are very well priced. My Bluetooth keyboard and mouse are fine examples of this.

It hasn't been easy finding an 11 speed 11-28 cassette in 105 or ultegra. I was offered Dura-ace ones but that price is a joke.

Where did you get the brake pads from, struggling to get hold of these.

And yes, DA is overpriced. 

It hasn't been easy finding an 11 speed 11-28 cassette in 105 or ultegra. I was offered Dura-ace ones but that price is a joke.

Great bar tape, both in the looks and fuction departments

Love that tape[emoji106]

Did you get that bar tape locally as well ?

I have a mate who would LOVE that tape on his bike (seeing as he isn't going to get the bars)

cinelli-ram-3-mike-giant_2__52036.159372

Custom Paintjob by Bogus:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BulVebRgHPY/

post-615-0-62823400-1551796000.jpg

Edited by splat

Got these tyres today, thanks to Francois from Rush Sports and Pieter from Beans about Bikes Mosselbay for helping me out. [emoji6]

New rim tubeless tape and new tubeless valves.

Will leave the tyres in the sun tomorrow and fit them during the day.

Can't wait to go for a ride. 6a68465ee76eac6b767d7f3ac7fecb85.jpg7e63ecc49213bf0f8326eb625e78177d.jpg

Edited by BSG

Got these tyres today thanks to Francois from Rush Sports and Pieter from Beans about Bikes Mosselbay.

New rim tubeless tape and new tubeless valves in as well.

Will leave the tyres in the sun tomorrow and fit them during the day.

Can't wait to go for a ride. 6a68465ee76eac6b767d7f3ac7fecb85.jpg7e63ecc49213bf0f8326eb625e78177d.jpg

There's crocs missing from bonnievale