Post your Pyga

PYGA1

well honestly even South Ind rims are not manufactured in SA... to my knowledge.

Similarly Pyga rims are not either, for that matter none of the locally branded are,

G

You will find that South Industries are made here.... 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well honestly even South Ind rims are not manufactured in SA... to my knowledge.

Similarly Pyga rims are not either, for that matter none of the locally branded are,

G

South are manufactured here.

Also a number of the other local brands are actually designed, developed and prototyped here. cSixx, Lynn, Deed for example. That is a significant part of the engineering processes as well as and beyond the manufacturing on its own. 

My comment was purely on manufactured here... I was not aware of any rims being physically manufactured here, for Mtb'ing that is...

I know about cSixx and Deed aka Pyga.

G

South are manufactured here.
Also a number of the other local brands are actually designed, developed and prototyped here. cSixx, Lynn, Deed for example. That is a significant part of the engineering processes as well as and beyond the manufacturing on its own. 

G

Where are your rims made?

All South Industries rims are designed and manufactured in-house in South Africa #handgemaak.

Edit ... I see others have said the same.

If I recall from an older article, the rims were made in Slummies (Somersetwest)

Edited by Hairy

Sweet, happiness.

As said I stand corrected and happily are corrected.

now, who else mfg's locally.

G

Sweet, happiness.

As said I stand corrected and happily are corrected.

now, who else mfg's locally.

G

I think that would be it RE building up a bike with locally made components .... unless you want to slap on a custom made Mercer bike rack?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So looks like we going to have to wait some more for our MOBU's, never mind the guys that ordered mediums.

Was hoping I'd have it end Nov, ready to be build and with me for Dec... but starting to think that's not going to happen either.

G

So looks like we going to have to wait some more for our MOBU's, never mind the guys that ordered mediums.

Was hoping I'd have it end Nov, ready to be build and with me for Dec... but starting to think that's not going to happen either.

G

you're a super patient man G, hope you get your bike soon

Me patient... hehehehe, sometimes I am, sometimes not, sometimes I don't have a choice...

get soon, ye me tooooooo

G

you're a super patient man G, hope you get your bike soon

G

What year ?