Dopers suck

fandacious

I guess this means we can upgrade him from the tilte of "Suspected doper" to "Former Doper"

Not sure what you mean? 

I see people moaning about his 2010 results but technically we can only moan about results that SAIDS has stripped him off?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of interesting details in the hearing report. Here is one that is inconsequential, but funny:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh dear. 

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=max+knox+brandon+stewart

Knox and Stewart second in Canada The South African pair Max Knox and Brandon Stewart (Team DCM) won the final stage of the BC Bike Race at Whistler Mountain, Canada at the weekend, giving them a second stage win in the international event and securing second place overall in the final General Classification.

oh dear.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=max+knox+brandon+stewart

Knox and Stewart second in Canada The South African pair Max Knox and Brandon Stewart (Team DCM) won the final stage of the BC Bike Race at Whistler Mountain, Canada at the weekend, giving them a second stage win in the international event and securing second place overall in the final General Classification.

Selective memory loss must be a condition now.

Pretty comprehensive report, somoene on my FB page made a comment about "jumping the gun" "one sided facts" and "allegations" .... Shall share this link for them so that they can properly inform themselves: http://www.drugfreesport.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/SAIDS-v-Max-Knox.pdf

Having skimmed through the report though, on SAIDS side the incorrect labeling of samples must be answered and resolved.

And STILL, would feel a lot more faith in CSA were they to uphold some kind of communication. Where is the head of MTB? This is directly relevent to his discipline. 

Edited by danger dassie

Lots of interesting details in the hearing report. Here is one that is inconsequential, but funny:

The athlete was questioned as to acquaintances he may have made through the cycling field, being former team mates that may have faced anti-doping rule violations. From the list of people the athlete my be acquainted with, four people have tested positive for either testosterone or EPO.

The athlete denied knowing a one Mr Brandon Stewart who had been in violation of an anti-doping rule violation(sic), however it was shown and confirmed by SAIDS that the athlete had in fact listed this person as a next of kin in a medical form provided to Mediclinic when the athlete was admitted in hospital.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

forgive me if i missed it in this thread but where can i find the source of these quotes i.e. 6.6.17 & 6.6.18

forgive me if i missed it in this thread but where can i find the source of these quotes i.e. 6.6.17 & 6.6.18

Link is in my post before yours.