Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Was also thinking alot about him lately. My German Sheppard was lying in front of the TV the other night with her front paws stretched out.  Made me remember the one pic Tumbles took of one his dogs that he posted on Facebook.

I miss his comments on our political mess. Would have had a lot of fun with all the Gupta Mails and Pauws' book.

Especially the ins and outs of the different approaches by the different media outlets

Something possessed me and I did a re read of this thread. I cant really explain why!! other than I am not feeling well. I had a life changing operation last year. I believe I was fine and yesterday I am not doing so good. Anyway been to the doctor and all seems fine for now. 

Just a stark reminder how short life is and the struggles we all face, but just remember and believe that anything is possible especially in South Africa!

Something possessed me and I did a re read of this thread. I cant really explain why!! other than I am not feeling well. I had a life changing operation last year. I believe I was fine and yesterday I am not doing so good. Anyway been to the doctor and all seems fine for now. 

Just a stark reminder how short life is and the struggles we all face, but just remember and believe that anything is possible especially in South Africa!

Strongs

Nice post

Important lesson you learnt in time I hope

This thread is an eye opener.

Goodluck.

Hey! You could smile your way out of any trouble.. so don't stop. Take it easy.

Think you've earned a lift up on your next visit..

I often am an advocate for not renaming threads because they provide an insight to hire the started even though they finish completely differently... And this is the same... Except it's not.. because it's about one of us. My point is this thread has morphed into a rememberance of Barry.... So instead of renaming.. Maybe a mod can find a point where we started remembering and move all posts going forward from that onto a new thread aptly titled.. With a note in this one to look to the new thread and then lock this one.

Just thinking out loud. Interested in others thoughts

Edited by Stretch