How many hubbers still using bikehub

snapshot

Hi I haven't used bikehub in a long time. Was wondering how many girls and guys are still using this form?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not agree with those numbers. Because I'm one of them but not active as we where long time a go.. So I think thetrue hubbers in Pretoria must say roady distance time and from where.. Think about it

114 306 members.

The 1.9 mil is unique visits or hits.

Jip, I was very quick, didn't want to discuss the news article in length, so picked a big number just to show that Bikehub is still pretty active.

What is also interesting from it is how much traffic the Classifieds are getting.

Hi I haven't used bikehub in a long time. Was wondering how many girls and guys are still using this form?

Not sure how useful it is to ask that question on this forum as those who left ain't gonna see it

I do not agree with those numbers. Because I'm one of them but not active as we where long time a go.. So I think thetrue hubbers in Pretoria must say roady distance time and from where.. Think about it

Think about what? 

Not sure how useful it is to ask that question on this forum as those who left ain't gonna see it

A lot do, they sift through the hand bag swinging and other cr&p to read whats pertinent.  

With 460 posts you weren't that 'active'... you couldn't even buy from Rouxtjie!

In short, bikehub is still very active. 

Welcome back. If you hang around for a week or two you will see just how active.

Rouxtjie, didn’t he also leave

Haven’t seem him for ages