Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

I've been doing that. Although this week, I find myself having fewer and fewer ****s to give and am pushing the curfew. Today I only got back at 9:30. I guess I better get tested for coronachan now. It wakes up at 9, right?

Unless the government actually choose to provide reason for, and these reasons are based on legitimate logic and fact, they are going to loose this battle.

Everyone is understandably getting gatvol of this nonsensical BS. "because the great great great grandmother of my sisters sangoma said so" is not a valid reason.

Like the knob near my place painted his house passion pink because his ancestors told him to in a dream...

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the knob near my place painted his house passion pink because his ancestors told him to in a dream...

LOL that’s not the pink house near westridge is it?

LOL that’s not the pink house near westridge is it?

I don't imagine there are too many other people that nutz.

Think it's been like 15 years since it was painted and its still how you give directions so westridge.

With luck, we get a new limit soon anyway. I see Squirrel is talking to us tonight.

According to fakeNews24 he will be talking at 20H30. Given his penchant to no give a flip about keeping time, I am going with his address actually happening after some time after 21H00 .

According to fakeNews24 he will be talking at 20H30. Given his penchant to no give a flip about keeping time, I am going with his address actually happening after some time after 21H00 .

I dont have time for people who cannot keep appointments.For a man of his stature and position it is extremely tardy.The more a see, the less time I have for him.Who does he think he is?

He and his side kicks can get stuffed.I'll get it tomorrow morning on the news.Dont hold your breath.

R50 on 21:05

If I were a betting man, I would surmise that it's going to be a matter of time before exercise is locked down if the wrong people who make the rules read this. I saw it on EWN yesterday as well. 

This morning I went for a ride again, since Saturday, and the amount of cyclists who think a mask/buff is meant to keep their chins warm.....(aaargh I give up)...

https://www.sport24.co.za/OtherSport/Cycling/cyclists-implored-to-stop-being-disrespectful-and-wear-masks-20200513

This article in the paper saying the same thing.

So here is some triggered 'whataboutery' :

And what about the runners and walkers in the leafy suburbs? Compliance isn't great there.

And then there is this lovely picture at the end of this article on News24:

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/life-under-lockdown-everyone-i-know-has-been-for-a-visit-for-a-couple-of-beers-20200513

306cbaedd6b24c28b268129ae6d59144.jpg

post-615-0-13510500-1589381791_thumb.jpg

I dont have time for people who cannot keep appointments.For a man of his stature and position it is extremely tardy.The more a see, the less time I have for him.Who does he think he is?

He and his side kicks can get stuffed.I'll get it tomorrow morning on the news.Dont hold your breath.

The entire speech is always on the whatsapp's before he's even finished talking anyway.

Seeing as we have to ride at 6am tomorrow. An earliest start time of 20:30 is a bit late, isn't it? Unless that is all changing tomorrow  :whistling:

Yeah, ride from 7-10 like a normal person... :ph34r:

20h30 for 22h00

Do some of you really, actually think that he's going to announce Stage 3? More like region specific levels, nice and easy to enforce and control n all..

So whats the consensus now (dunno if I have time to read the 138 pages)? Do we just ride wherever within the allotted 6-9 timeline as it seems like "everyone" is doing it now?

Yes as long as you stay in the suburburbs no one is going to stop you and ask where you come from.

Yes as long as you stay in the suburburbs no one is going to stop you and ask where you come from.

Huh...sorry, do NOT count on this...just follow the rules of the lockdown, simple.