Future of non-cycling discussion on Bike Hub

Matt

23 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Saw this on a friend's FB feed

image.png.a84c9da46a2f53518266e3f0e0a2c71f.png

"Bianca se booifrênd het sopas die ja-woord gevra. Dit was 'n nuwe rekord vir 'n man om so gou te wéét sy is díe een...Haar ouers is oorstelp met vreugde en weet nie wat die mannetjie gekry het om so gou te besluit om te trou nie.."

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/4/2021 at 9:10 AM, Delarey said:

Healthy debate has been dwindling on a number of threads for a while now. For me it seemed like many of the threads were weighed down by all the baggage that's been developing over the years. No comment, statement or argument are debated on face value. The sequence is rather: who is making the statement, why is he/she making the stament, what is his/her hidden agenda, etc... What could be a very interesting debate very quickly digress into personal attacks and accusations.

Still sad to see threads being locked outright though.

Adding pointless thread drift to the list

16 hours ago, kosmonooit said:

Okay I see what is happening . 'off topic' threads don't come up in the active list, one has to dig deep.

TBH this has been the aim from admin long before the latest update, not banning the off topic threads but hiding them from direct view. The software has changed but the mindset and methodology remains the same. Which is a better option than a total ban, albeit a pain the butt.

Edited by SwissVan
Grammar correction

On 6/4/2021 at 4:29 PM, Robbie Stewart said:

I never thought I'd think anything is worse than driving a Tesla, but sadly there is...

You could be driving one of these kuk things:

image.jpeg.1a4756bbb2691dc510aecac1e003b4f0.jpeg

So I have to ask. What's wrong with driving a Tesla?

5 hours ago, MTBeer said:

So I have to ask. What's wrong with driving a Tesla?

Actually nothing.. They're quite nice to drive... But there's a trend of Tesla owners making sure to let people know they drive a tesla... It's quite nauseating now

11 hours ago, Stretch said:

Actually nothing.. They're quite nice to drive... But there's a trend of Tesla owners making sure to let people know they drive a tesla... It's quite nauseating now

fair enough but I was specifically referring to Robbies statement that he can't think of anything worse than driving a Tesla?

On 6/4/2021 at 4:22 PM, Stretch said:

you missed the latest that is now worse than vegans and crosfitters combined..its the:

"I drive a Tesla"

A few years ago it was Prius. People will always find something to be smug about and virtue signal. 

Latest trend is;

No one: ...

Vaxhole: I got Pfizer, which one did you get? 

1 hour ago, stefmeister said:

A few years ago it was Prius. People will always find something to be smug about and virtue signal. 

Latest trend is;

No one: ...

Vaxhole: I got Pfizer, which one did you get? 

Astra zeneca, or as we like to call it. The "Oxford One"

13 hours ago, Harryn said:

I must say, Tapatalk was a big loss. 

Agree.  That was my number one way of visiting the site.   But must say that without the tapatalk access my time spent on Bikehub has taken a drastic plunge. 

Pre update I had al least 20 minutes on Tapatalk per day.  Now, it is max 2 minutes.