Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit o this on Saturday.

attachicon.gifIMG_20200622_091959_453.jpg

...sometimes the best days are no-bike days....especially Father's Day....bonus frame by a double rainbow

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2020-06-21 at 15.42.38.png

The thing I enjoy most about the rides you two post, is the great diversity of what and where you ride. From full on body armour to Rapha lycra and everything in between! :thumbup:

Me myself I have to admit that I now basically ride straight road or Mtb trails and that I've eliminated much of the more adventurous stuff. But a few years ago we decided to try and see how many disciplines we could do in 1 year and that was huge fun. Did multi day things on the mtb, single day marathon, xc, downhill, enduro, dirt jumps (very badly), dual slalom, even played bike polo and rode Midnight Mass as well as a team road race, individual road race, time trial, mass participation fun ride (CTCT).

Gravel wasn't a thing then and somehow we missed doing a Bmx race, the single speed world championships and a track event, so there is still unfinished business.......

Edited by DJR

The thing I enjoy most about the rides you two post, is the great diversity of what and where you ride. From full on body armour to Rapha lycra and everything in between! :thumbup:

No points for guessing who took my pic. hehe

Hows the seat tube on your meta so low? 

if not the photo angle, this is one of the older models, but i think the frames are the same up until now only the colour and the way the internal cable routing works

the only difference i am running the bike with 29 wheels and not 27.5 plus

if not the photo angle, this is one of the older models, but i think the frames are the same up until now only the colour and the way the internal cable routing works

the only difference i am running the bike with 29 wheels and not 27.5 plus

Is yours a 2018 Meta? The 2018 seem to have a lower seat tube. 

I've got a 2019 and my one gripe with the frame is the seat tube height.

Ive got a 120mm dropper on it and its just suits me. I contemplated chopping some of the seat tube off but i decided against it. :whistling:

Edited by Redrush

Is yours a 2018 Meta? The 2018 seem to have a lower seat tube.

I've got a 2019 and my one gripe with the frame is the seat tube height.

Ive got a 120mm dropper on it and its just suits me. I contemplated chopping some of the seat tube off but i decided against it. :whistling:

Correct 2018 Meta, ordered from the frog's. Commencal SA wasn't around yet

So I tried a Dale shot and came ballhairs from a crash

Not long after double puncture easily repaired with a bomb

En dan staan jou fiets nog teen elektriese draad ook [emoji3166][emoji44]. Could've been a shocking day also. [emoji298]

Went for a little jog this morning. Lots of runners and riders out. Very cool to see. I think the approaching lockdown level 5 storm rapidly approaching might have had something to do with it.

Testing Betty in the rocks and playing with suspension... so many dials

As NSBB said “it’s like butter “

Where was that Pikey? Proper trails or just bushwacking?