Cape Town danger areas

Evan Andreou

9 minutes ago, guidodg said:

it is simply horrendous that anyone would want to watch a video like that and feel good about it...shows what a sad state this country and it's people are in..

I'm not sure I agree with your view of the state of this country. Cast your eye on movies portraying vigilantism - I think it's universal that the general public support those that look out for the underdog and deal (in)justice.

Either way, I can't judge, as I have no context of what the viewer's frame of reference is. It sure is interesting.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let me guess that the majority of the "yay, let's see his head bashed in" crowd are the same ones sleeping with AK-47s under their pillows waiting for die nag van die lang messeĀ 

9 minutes ago, peepeekaitjie said:

let me guess that the majority of the "yay, let's see his head bashed in" crowd are the same ones sleeping with AK-47s under their pillows waiting for die nag van die lang messeĀ 

nope. not sure how you made that leap

17 minutes ago, lechatnoir said:

I'm not sure I agree with your view of the state of this country. Cast your eye on movies portraying vigilantism - I think it's universal that the general public support those that look out for the underdog and deal (in)justice.

Either way, I can't judge, as I have no context of what the viewer's frame of reference is. It sure is interesting.

this.Ā  Who didn't love John Wick?

45 minutes ago, PygaSchmyga said:

quite right. It's not an SA-thing. It's the human condition.

48 minutes ago, PygaSchmyga said:

The first one is an all time great to meĀ 

Ā 

But its a movie and seeing that **** happen right infront of you irl is a very different exchangeĀ 

Haven't seen the video ā€“ couldn't care less.

If the oke(s) getting a klap were theĀ perpetrator(s) then all the better ā€“ it's about time these scumbags got punished for what we have sadly become desensitized towards.

The fact that cyclists, joggers, walkers, and other innocent people continue to be robbed, attacked, and who knows what else while outdoors, trying to enjoy life and stay healthy or simply get to work, is sickening.

If the police can't protect us, we might as well protect ourselves. āœŠ

I sleep very well at night knowing they got the sh** beaten out of them. Of course it's assault and it is fully deserved. You wouldn't be saying the same thing if they broke into your house tonight and harmed your children. F*** them up

3 minutes ago, Andreas_187 said:

I sleep very well at night knowing they got the sh** beaten out of them. Of course it's assault and it is fully deserved. You wouldn't be saying the same thing if they broke into your house tonight and harmed your children. F*** them up

Ā 

Just one guy getting kicked around ....

Ā 

A REAL beating would have had him down and out quickly.

Ā 

This was just lame kicks at a man huddled in a fetal position .... this wont teach him anything.

Ā 

Ā 

To sleep good ... the first 20 seconds would have looked "different"

3 hours ago, peepeekaitjie said:

Dont be so daft and immature.

Ā 

13 minutes ago, McD23 said:

Dont be so daft and immature.

Ā 

i appreciate your perspective

On 5/19/2024 at 1:55 PM, MORNE said:

Nice.

Hope whomever pressed charges? AND are willing to go the distance. Otherwise these moegoes just get released after a day or two. Cops couldnt be bothered.

You confusing the Judicial system with Saps. Saps apprehends and processes to hand suspects over to the judicial process.

Judicial system is the one granting bail and and parole left right and center to repeat offenders.

4 hours ago, peepeekaitjie said:

Roughly 7000 mob killings in SA last year, mostly in lower income and rural communities, but also in large city townships.

Favorite modus operandi, whipping, stoning and beating for many hours, capped off with liberal dousing of petrol and optional accessory of a tire.

99% of participants don't have a Ak47 under their pillow and a 100% of them are not worried about the 'die nag van die lang messe' , almost all go back to a normal law abiding existence straight afterwards.

They you and me, just tired of legal system that allows criminals to operate freely in their communities , that is until they overstep the line. Then the community collectively deals with the problem.

The main difference is their communties are not full of woke snowflakes feeling sorry for a individual that chose to commit crimes.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by McD23

4 hours ago, guidodg said:

it is simply horrendous that anyone would want to watch a video like that and feel good about it...shows what a sad state this country and it's people are in..

Tend to agree. That said I think itā€™s indicative of much of the world at large. People are frustrated and much of that is because they feel powerless.

Personally, my feeling is if you get caught by the public, then suffer the consequences of what happens. Nothing to do with night of thy r long knives or AK under the pillow.

By the same token Iā€™m not going to share or watch a video with some morbid glee and then make excuses for it. But apparently that stance is ā€œwokeā€ or being a ā€œsnowflakeā€ if youā€™re not part of the mob.

Reassuring to hear this video is upsetting to some of us. Imagine you were the only person on here feeling poorly due to this video.Ā 

I'm pro self defence. But community assault isn't that.Ā 

Ironic that hearing about this karma event and seeing it gave such a different visceral response. The mind I guess.Ā 

Not sure how peepeekaitjie jumped to the "ak47 under bed and nag van lang messe" conclusion tho.Ā