Do eBikes belong on the mountain?

Bike Hub Features

Maybe it's my Puritan upbringing or my competitive nature, but trying to go faster with less effort is like trying to find a g-spot with an uppercut. You might find what you're looking for but the achievement may not be appreciated.

Wait...that's NOT how you do it???? 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait...that's NOT how you do it????

When someone asks you to give them a hand, rather just applaud politely.

From Trump's 'Book ov Etiket'

What's interesting about this?

That one minor sub-category is beating another by a fairly insignificant 10% or so...

What is missing is that categories for actual mountain bikes have over 900 items listed.

People realizing they made a big mistake and selling their recently acquired toys? But then what to make of all the normal bikes for sale... Duh!

That one minor sub-category is beating another by a fairly insignificant 10% or so...

What is missing is that categories for actual mountain bikes have over 900 items listed.

So its not interesting then... as I thought.

What I got from this thread

• Mostly unfit lazy guys buying E-Bikes, I might have missed it but not one handicapped person/old person on this thread so far. Plenty of guys trying to defend why they are doing it but its mostly sounding like excuses.
  • Eldron doesnt like it

<p>

• Mostly unfit lazy guys buying E-Bikes, I might have missed it but not one handicapped person/old person on this thread so far. Plenty of guys trying to defend why they are doing it but its mostly sounding like excuses.
  • Eldron doesnt like it

Like a Chad Haga race report!

• Eldron doesnt like it

Most of the guys who have bought e-bikes down here in the cape, and that I see on the trails, are definitely not unfit and / or lazy. On the contrary, they're mostly farking strong already, and just want that extra boost for the same reasons that I do - to do more descending.

Most of the guys who have bought e-bikes down here in the cape, and that I see on the trails, are definitely not unfit and / or lazy. On the contrary, they're mostly farking strong already, and just want that extra boost for the same reasons that I do - to do more descending.

To be fair, that’s within your Enduro microcosm ????

That would be the reason I would buy one. Just to get back up faster so I can do more down.