• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/18/2022 at 8:55 AM, Spinnekop said:

Own batches for eBikes please.
Like, with the ladies, they deserve their own "ride"

It’s so simple, do this /\

Their start time should be 15 minutes before the normally aspirated riders, this way they can clear the trails of any hidden dangers, mambas, cobras, puffadders, cattle, etc…. and provide motivation for the racing snakes to ride faster / catch them

QED

I have had a long think about this and leave you with the following.

to all you haters ...

Ebikes sales are growing and more will be entering your events  ...until there are separate events for ebikers (which we will gladly welcome)

We will be taking part in your events for as long as your event organiser are willing to accept our money. 

So either get faster ...or adapt to change, or even better ... Allow us to live rent free in your heads.

May the whining sound of my motor haunt your dreams. 

over and out. 

Edited by DuncanDoughnuts

52 minutes ago, Pieterlab1 said:

Yes, I like to start in the group I'm seeded in. Makes life easier for everyone...

6 minutes ago, DuncanDoughnuts said:

I keep getting baited..

Yeah me too.....

Let's put this thread to bed before it becomes a mass debate.

Edited by Trashy

3 hours ago, Eldron said:

The vast majority of people at Sani2c were riding regular bikes so the facts would suggest that the majority of people riding Sani2c have not moved on at all.

By saying "people have moved on" I was referring to their attitudes towards fellow riders on pedal assist bicycles. Sure some have actually physically bought one, but that was not what we're talking about really. Apologies if that wasn't obvious.

49 minutes ago, DuncanDoughnuts said:

I have had a long think about this and leave you with the following.

to all you haters ...

Ebikes sales are growing and more will be entering your events  ...until there are separate events for ebikers (which we will gladly welcome)

We will be taking part in your events for as long as your event organiser are willing to accept our money. 

So either get faster ...or adapt to change, or even better ... Allow us to live rent free in your heads.

May the whining sound of my motor haunt your dreams. 

over and out. 

As a casual observer I hope you're not the e-biker spokesperson  ... I'm less concerned about the whining of your motor ...

Ek se maar net

44 minutes ago, DuncanDoughnuts said:

I keep getting baited..

You do know "Till death do us part" was part of your wedding vows, Not arguments over trivial **** on bike forums?

Trying to go through the thread and see if the Savage that did it on an eBike has commented yet...