Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Gooi us a route map there, or link to strava activity? Looks like somewhere I've ridden before, but if not looks like somewhere I want to ride soon.

A lot more of that.....first ride with the flared drop bars double wrapped,beaut

Steel is real

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Gooi us a route map there, or link to strava activity? Looks like somewhere I've ridden before, but if not looks like somewhere I want to ride soon.

Can do a link to strava ...no idea how to do a route map Edited by Pikey

If you have a giant, you should always double wrap it

tenor.gif

I keep expecting a horde of zombies to slowly appear through the fog. Whenever I see a patch of fog like that on a ride I automatically clench up as I know the temp is instantaneously going to drop by a few degrees. 

how will they clean those white tiles? it is a land rover after all......

if you look carefully in front of the LR there is a black streak that looks like a crack in the tiles, it is not, it's the oil leaving the vehicle, trying to find dignity elsewhere.

if you look carefully in front of the LR there is a black streak that looks like a crack in the tiles, it is not, it's the oil leaving the vehicle, trying to find dignity elsewhere.

:lol:

how will they clean those white tiles? it is a land rover after all......

The thing standing next to the front wheel is one of those robotic cleaners ;)

I would not mind taking one of those new landies down van zyls. Tour Northern Nam for a week.

A demo model of course, with a RTT. And some goodies in the back, maybe towing a mini caravan.

I would not mind taking one of those new landies down van zyls. Tour Northern Nam for a week.

A demo model of course, with a RTT. And some goodies in the back, maybe towing a mini caravan.

goodies being a mechanic of course

I know I know too obvious but I have had a few and speak from experience