• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Little burn up the the switchbacks at Tokai with trail building legend Reto (Orange lid) and John-Ho. (Lensman)

attachicon.gifIMG-20170805-WA0000.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG-20170805-WA0006.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG-20170805-WA0005.jpg

Then round the point again today.

My word, a rare sighting indeed....the pale-bellied, lesser-spotted tar McAdam Swift, revisiting its former habitat....must have come out of hibernation due to the unseasonably warm weather! Kudos for capturing it on film! :ph34r:  :clap:

Just a beach road cruise here in Umdloti (or is it Emdloti.. I'm confused :huh: )

stunning start to the day  :thumbup:

post-6012-0-33639500-1502270120_thumb.jpg

Hoping to get round to Holla some time this week.. all depends on the master's schedule  :) #ToddlersRuleTheRoost

Had a club ride in the Polokwane game reserve. Photos didnt come out. Camera lens had some sticky stuff messed on it and only noticed later in the day. Lentetrap race is coming closer. Went to see where we need to mark the routes.

I went for my first off road ride with my old cycling buddy from the road days . we did 32 km of which half was off road though the fields behind Glen Marais along Dan Rd ( There is a fenced off area with a circuit on it ) and the Pomona area . and back to Atlasville . My average was 21 kph which is what i have been averaging on my training rides daily so im quite happy with my progress since June when i started doing 10 km daily around my area . No pic of me riding but a pic of my Ghost after i had washed and polished it . :thumbup:

post-111826-0-30156200-1502297122_thumb.jpg

Saw that Pikey has been up there so went to take a look ... I wonder how many remember the old 'pool downhill'. My first introduction to XC racing around 2003/4, fell there a few times over the years till they closed it. A pretty cool new trail they've put together up there, had fun [emoji3]927386c5d3b84f418edff960fd17f6fd.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk