Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really say much here but I have been around since 2009. I've seen lots of people come and go. Holy Roller/Tumbleweed has ALWAYS been here. Even when things were tough and heated. And when some left in disgust at our behaviour, he never distanced himself from us. Like family would I suppose.

Like many people I have never met him, but I felt like he knew me. He spoke to me via a few posts like he has known me for years. Laughed at my joke, complimented my kids and told me I needed an upgrade. He made me feel special and welcome. I don't know how he got that right.

He was like our Headboy.

I'm so sad that this had to happen. Condolences to everyone who feels his loss.

Edited by RearWheelDrive

I don't realy say much here but I have been around since 2009. I've seen lots of people come and go. Holy Roller/Tumbleweed has ALWAYS been here. Even when things were tough and heated. And when some left in disgust at our behaviour, he never distanced himself from us. Like family would I suppose.

Like many people I have never met him, but I felt like he knew me. He spoke to me via a few posts like he has known me for years. Laughed at my joke, complimented my kids and told me I needed an upgrade. He made me feel special and welcome. I don't know how he got that right.

He was like our Headboy.

I'm so sad that this had to happen. Condolences to everyone who feels his loss.

Love that sentence.

Dude we will MISS YOU FOREVER!!!

Your kindness to animals was always BIG like your Heart- Thats how i knew you, thats how i will remember you.

I sit here with shivers and in disbelief.

You will always be remembered buddy.

Thank you for all your posts.

RIP Tumbleweed. :(  :(

Had a few little interactions with Barry - esp around the Aaron Gwin debate - he will be missed!.  Rest in Peace

Strength to those family and friends left behind - I pray that time may be kind to you, but as he has left a such massive hole - may it be filled with all the good memories he has left behind.

Shalom

Rest in Peace Holy Roller...

Thinking of this passage from Shawshank Redemption today, quote might not be accurate:

"Sometimes it makes me sad, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend"