Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would too ( or three) as there is a festive Irish pub close to me................only its Lent and I give up alcohol during this time !

I would too ( or three) as there is a festive Irish pub close to me................only its Lent and I give up alcohol during this time !

You can have one of these:

http://www.canmuseum.com/Staging/Images/Cans/40317L.jpg

Haha. I like the comma and then "much". 

:)

I'd be lying if I didn't include that word. 

A beer or two after a long ride with my mates, or a glass of wine with the wife on the odd occasion is about as much as I have.

Last year, after MalutiD90 I had my year's allowance in one night. Vrot doesn't come close to how I felt.

I gave him that "earring" (KCNC jockey wheel). :D I have a matching one somewhere that I occasionally wore as a necklace. I've been looking for this photo. Thanks for sharing it Nancy.

Accidentally found this while spring cleaning this morning. Brought a smile and tears to my eyes as it feels like Barry is smiling down on me. I'm wearing it for Barry today.

post-1532-0-69541700-1489750162_thumb.jpg

Well thats that.Very sad but a celebration as well.It was a lovely service and brought a tear to my eyes.The magnitude of Barry's popularity was evident in the packed pews,and benches.Standing as well.

I will do a special fillet for Barry this weekend.

Not quite Guinness but is a Amber Ale. I am sure Barry would've approved! Cheers to a well lived life TW! See you on the other side of eternity!

b0f9dd52eac480c988fc537ac9e8178f.jpg

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Well thats that.Very sad but a celebration as well.It was a lovely service and brought a tear to my eyes.The magnitude of Barry's popularity was evident in the packed pews,and benches.Standing as well.

I will do a special fillet for Barry this weekend.

We knew him as a Hub legend but it was clear that there were many other spheres were he was similarly held in high regard.

I am walking my dog down to The Foundry for a Guinness or two on TW's behalf as I couldn't get to Grapes.

Edit: Guinness attachedpost-50-0-41601900-1489771521_thumb.jpg

Edited by eddy

Kevins eulogy was very touching, fitting that his dogs were there as well, first time I've met them and they really are gorgeous and friendly as Barry described.

Thanks for the updates guys