2022 Sport / Fitness Goals

The Ouzo

25 minutes ago, LazyTrailRider said:

All these distance and elevation goals...

I have a very specific focus on getting my Tokai snake trail segments down to:

• Mamba: 40s (currently 44s)
  • Full snake trails: 2m45s (currently 2m53s)

I checked my times.....

39 seconds on Mamba and 2:49 full snakes!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jewbacca said:

I checked my times.....

39 seconds on Mamba and 2:49 full snakes!

TokaiMTB Mamba 2016 Rebuild?

If so, impressive!

2 Oceans Half. 

I also want to go to World Kneelo titles in Portugal but that seems unlikely at this point.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

World Powerman Champs. In Europe. In May. Who does that? Ah yes. Mr. Covid makes it so.

I'm smashing the Treadmill and Zwift in the basement Pain Cave. Currently -10 and snowing outside....

Would love to do some more events.

A bonus would be if Maritz can join me at some of these events.

The Stanford classic two day stage race is "unfinished business" for me ....could not ride the 2020 edition due to a bust knee ....

Goal 1 - Try to enjoy every ride in 2022 ( well most of them) again and do more free rides meaning NO strava/garmin/computer/stuff

Goal 2 - Complete my first 361 Challenge  

Goal 3 - Use post covid-comeback to reset and build a proper base along with losing some additional kg’s of bodyweight

Bonus Goal - Get close to the 3hour’ish CTCC on the MTB( knobs and all 🤙🏼)

Be consistent (not at not riding - that one I have waxed)

2021 was a good year for me, I reached some mental health goals, and I plan to keep on working at it.

I was riding consistently till rona put me down, then as usual work got the better of my training schedule. I am desperately trying to reach my goal of 6k kms, by far my year with the most distance. ( 60kms per day will get me there, If all goes to plan)

2022 has some really big things happening, if all of those things fall into place, it will be life changing, hopefully for the better.

Edited by RocknRolla

For me its just to get back on the bike and over my "injury" . Have a herniated/slipped disc on L4/L5 and the bike really leaves me in alot of pain.

Had an awful 2021, year started bad and just continued that way, coming from 2020 where I did like 16000km on the bike and a fair bit of running and gym work.