• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

and thats just the first payment. you still got to pay for all the spares and broken parts.

Kyk, a KTM is like that super sexy redhead at the dance. A lot of guys want to take her home, but most are too scared of her, coz she looks like she will break you, so they settle for a BMW like lady, a few guys will try their luck with the sexy redhead lady, and they'll crash and burn before the dj goois the drop, one guy will have enough guts and the game to get to take her home and he has an awesome time. A couple of weeks later he will still be having a great time, but he'll realise that his hot redhead is high maintenance and a bit crazy, but decides to byt vas coz he us still young and loves a bit if excitement.

Years later and he still rides the KTM, but he has an oil pan, and weird stories about fixes and that one night when he had to fix his bike that no one talks about.

Kyk, a KTM is like that super sexy redhead at the dance. A lot of guys want to take her home, but most are too scared of her, coz she looks like she will break you, so they settle for a BMW like lady, a few guys will try their luck with the sexy redhead lady, and they'll crash and burn before the dj goois the drop, one guy will have enough guts and the game to get to take her home and he has an awesome time. A couple of weeks later he will still be having a great time, but he'll realise that his hot redhead is high maintenance and a bit crazy, but decides to byt vas coz he us still young and loves a bit if excitement.

Years later and he still rides the KTM, but he has an oil pan, and weird stories about fixes and that one night when he had to fix his bike that no one talks about.

K - Keep

T - Throwing

M - Money

I get what you are saying, and so using the same analogy my BMW gs800 is like the quiet librarian with the glasses that all the pretend cool kids avoid because she doesnt suit their image -and image is pretty mush all they care about, which is why they will spend so much time and energy showing off and justifying their red head, pain in the arse, girlfreind. And this is unfortunate because these kids will never know the pleasure of seeing that librarian take off her glasses, let down her long, flowing hair and slowly unbutton her bulging top. Its a treat to be witness to this while knowing that her intelligence and the quality of her upbringing will mean that, if you treat her right and ride her hard, you will be guaranteed years of hassle free pleasure.

Murica!

d02ae262275f9115f567dae0c07e2d40.gif

I did something similar once, long long ago.

I always drive with my CZ83 tucked in-between my legs, barrel pointing backwards (old habit from SAPS days )

One day I got harassed by a few guys, who just did not want to give up. After a few minutes I had enough, and when they pulled up next to me again, I just lifted the CZ up for them to see (not pointing it at them) and gave them a beady eye, like "go ahead, make my day"

They got on the brakes quickly, and then left me alone. 

Had a good chuckle to myself as I drove off.

There was an incident a couple of years ago between a motorcyclist and a motorist, both had guns, both suffered from road rage. One died, many lives destroyed.

Apologies, I know this is the awesome thread.

Edited by RocknRolla

I always drive with my CZ83 tucked in-between my legs, barrel pointing backwards (old habit from SAPS days )

One day I got harassed by a few guys, who just did not want to give up. After a few minutes I had enough, and when they pulled up next to me again, I just lifted the CZ up for them to see (not pointing it at them) and gave them a beady eye, like "go ahead, make my day"

I did that once, except the other guy took it as a threat, he pulled a gun too and shot at me..... I didn't chuckle, but I most definitely did drive off.

Edited by Patchelicious

HAHAHAHA, know what you mean. Remember years ago when the look alike BB guns came out. MY buddy had a beretta for some odd reason in his car. Probably took it from one of his nephews. Anyway, We came to a stop at a robot at night in a not so lekker neighborhood. This dude from out of no where jumps on the bonnet, stares are us, and we see a group of guys surrounding the car. My Buddy pulls out his plastic Beretta and puts the muzzle up against the glass. I have never seen anyone move that fast.

If it wasnt for that toy, we surely would have been jacked!

I get what you are saying, and so using the same analogy my BMW gs800 is like the quiet librarian with the glasses that all the pretend cool kids avoid because she doesnt suit their image -and image is pretty mush all they care about, which is why they will spend so much time and energy showing off and justifying their red head, pain in the arse, girlfreind. And this is unfortunate because these kids will never know the pleasure of seeing that librarian take off her glasses, let down her long, flowing hair and slowly unbutton her bulging top. Its a treat to be witness to this while knowing that her intelligence and the quality of her upbringing will mean that, if you treat her right and ride her hard, you will be guaranteed years of hassle free pleasure.

Robbie Burns couldnt have put that better 

tumblr_o3alomWO4U1s0fgqgo1_500.gif

When our redhead daughter stamps her feet cause Mom and Dad are not budging on watching TV, the entire block knows about it. :nuke:

Although she wont slam her door. After reading about it on the parent thread, I took it off the hinges last week. :clap:

She did remind me that I cant unscrew her leg so she can stamp all she likes. :wacko:

Exactly like that.

Let it be known that I married the brunette. And I married well.

I do have a very fun long travel hardtail that my wife calls my Rooikop Skelmpie as I always have a stupid grin when I get home after a ride on the Dartmoor.

When our redhead daughter stamps her feet cause Mom and Dad are not budging on watching TV, the entire block knows about it. :nuke:

Although she wont slam her door. After reading about it on the parent thread, I took it off the hinges last week. :clap:

She did remind me that I cant unscrew her leg so she can stamp all she likes. :wacko:

*takes a bow* [emoji106]

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

librarians vs redheads ....... that is a horror movie in the making

I'm married to a redhead - she's got four degrees (three of them cum laude), basically a redhead librarian. Don't know whether I'm bragging or pleading for help :blush: