Cape Town Cycle Tour 2021

Chingy182

I wonder how busy the route is going to be on 14 March and how the authorities will react.

CTCT usually on the 2nd Sunday of March

Whoops, I thought it was the 7th. Probably going to have a cruise round with a beer stop or two on the day. Don’t think the authorities will care, unless your follow car is a taxi full of unlicensed fire arms.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops, I thought it was the 7th. Probably going to have a cruise round with a beer stop or two on the day. Don’t think the authorities will care, unless your follow car is a taxi full of unlicensed fire arms.

I'm gonna be surfing the Dunes on that day. Aint no piggy gonna walk down the beach on that day.

My airbnb is free. Hint hint. I'll even throw in the use of my smart trainer so you okes can do the virtual Argus.

Free, in the Republic of Hout Bay! Thanks Duane, very generous of you!  :whistling: :ph34r: 

Edited by DJR

Free, in the Republic of Hout Bay! Thanks Duane, very generous of you!  :whistling: :ph34r: 

Oooh. Unoccupied. My place is actually on the market TBH.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Oooh. Unoccupied. My place is actually on the market TBH.

I'm to scared to ask.......but I do want to ask........eish wena.

Lekke place to have there..........

I'm to scared to ask.......but I do want to ask........eish wena.

Lekke place to have there..........

I've been incredibly happy in my spot here.

My other half and I have finally decided to pull the pin and move in together permanently. It's getting a little annoying living out of a bag 4 nights a week and always forgetting something.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Whoops, I thought it was the 7th. Probably going to have a cruise round with a beer stop or two on the day. Don’t think the authorities will care, unless your follow car is a taxi full of unlicensed fire arms kite surfers.

:thumbdown:

I've been incredibly happy in my spot here.

My other half and I have finally decided to pull the pin and move in together permanently. It's getting a little annoying living out of a bag 4 nights a week and always forgetting something.

So you go to her place?

I always wanted to be a toyboy.

(I know this is both way off-topic and offsides) but the second week in march is a long wag off and there's only so much we can talk about the hypothetical weather forecast for an already cancelled event.

So you go to her place?

I always wanted to be a toyboy.

(I know this is both way off-topic and offsides) but the second week in march is a long wag off and there's only so much we can talk about the hypothetical weather forecast for an already cancelled event.

Can we talk about what the goodie bag and expo would have been like?

I just wish they could give an indication of when more or less they are looking at, even it comes with 57 caveats. Need to move accommodation, but no idea when to move it to.

They've given hope of hosting it later in the year but I wonder if that is realistic.

When the event was cancelled because of wind, people asked about the feasibility of an alternative date going forward and all sorts of reasons were given for why it would not be possible.

Why would it be different now.?

They've given hope of hosting it later in the year but I wonder if that is realistic.

When the event was cancelled because of wind, people asked about the feasibility of an alternative date going forward and all sorts of reasons were given for why it would not be possible.

Why would it be different now.?

that year the entry fee was pocketed so they didn't need to

I just wish they could give an indication of when more or less they are looking at, even it comes with 57 caveats. Need to move accommodation, but no idea when to move it to.

So a few days before they announced the postponement, CSA put out a message saying that all mass cycling events should be till end of the year(Larger mass participation events to be rescheduled for the latter part of the year as part of a strong summer calendar from September 2021 to March 2022.). I know CSA and CTCT are not associated so it may just be coincidence. My opinion is we got to play this day by day and if it gets canned all together for the year then don't be surprised. I would love for them to have one but we can't give the public more reasons to hate us.