Shimano Launch All-New 12-Speed Deore Groupset

News bot

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very excited about this. My 2 year old 10sps deore has been rock solid. Haven't even changed a gear cable yet I have changed the chain.

these look so nice. proof that just because something is relatively cheap that it doesn't have to look like you bought it at the china mall....(i'm looking at you SX and NX).

You also better know that when you and your buddy both get bikes and he has SX/NX/GX on his and you have Deore on yours....that your casette wont look like absolute **** 500km into its life, thats if the derailleur doesn't explode first lol. i've never gotten why you'd want to coat a cassette in any sort of color....whether black or gold or whatever....the roadies still seem to have their heads screwed on straight in this regard.

edit: might also finally be time to upgrade my trusty Deore brakeset to the new 4 pot ones. Now just to convince the wife why she'd want my old ones on her bike :ph34r:

Edited by morneS555

This is great and but, it in the past price difference between XT, SLX and Deore was so small it never made sense to go full budget. So I am interested to see the prices.

Oooooh yeah!

4pot brakes, 11clicks and at deore price points without being SRAM. Yes please.

I'll change a freebody for this.

You could be a freehub and new cassette for less than gx a cassette if you shop around