Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Took in a bit off off road through Rondebosch (Eroica training  :D ) on the way home after work. Bloody disgusting to see the litter against the wall of Groote Schuur, the official residence of the President of the country. Just a bit further on it got even worse. Disgusting. Bloody DA City Of Cape Town should get a poke in the eye and clean up a little bit.  :cursing:

post-17716-0-54058100-1550163060_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Took in a bit off off road through Rondebosch (Eroica training  :D ) on the way home after work. Bloody disgusting to see the litter against the wall of Groote Schuur, the official residence of the President of the country. Just a bit further on it got even worse. Disgusting. Bloody DA City Of Cape Town should get a poke in the eye and clean up a little bit.  :cursing:

perhaps the siff sh!theads that litter should rather be the ones getting a poke in the eye?

just a thought.

As bad as that is, wait until you come around to my side of th mountain and see and smell the effects of pumping 50 milion litres of sewage daily into the sea...

I see your  :cursing:  and raise you another  :cursing:

perhaps the siff sh!theads that litter should rather be the ones getting a poke in the eye?

just a thought.

I agree with you. 

Bergplaas above the 7 passes road near Hoekwil - Decent summer rain has seen it green up after the fires decimated it. These rocks always intrigue me.  Sometimes there's a pile, sometimes not.  I have been planning to appropriate some for ages but can't find the right luggage rack

Gorgeous evening light

We live in paradise mate. We doing a social ride tomorrow afternoon with the good people at Cycle & Sports. Riding from the their shop to Wilderness and back. Very chilled out slow ride. With The Bull next week we all just taking it easy. 

You are absolutely welcome to join us! 14h00 at the shop. Send me a message and I can add you to the No Shortcuts whatsapp group. 072 636 6953

Endurance, tempo, intervals & recovery.....aka a *** rond trap????

Yeah

My power profile looks like a lucky packet ????

The roads of the south in a bit of a mess after all the rain, had countless punctures ... I used my spare tube and all 6 of the patches I had as well as an extra 'stick on' emergency patch and was still far from home!

As luck would have it that wheel set, built from a lot of stuff in my garage and so on, has a tubby rear and a clincher front. I always carry a spare tubby anyway despite how cumbersome it is. Had a thought as I was contemplating waking my wife up to fetch me in the sticks ... Would a tubby fit over a clincher rim?

And lo and behold it does [emoji41] rode 50k's home with it and never felt like it was going to come off or anything! Sadly 6k's from home I had to call the 'team' car to fetch me for a different reason, nothing serious and already sorted luckily [emoji3]1be63a9072cdd95daf35bbda9fdbd33c.jpg1c646e38681ef46d1925ac73e70fa5f2.jpg

Jonkershoek was on point today.

We were spoiled with low level cloud on the Firehut traverse, and then spoiled with lots of rock rollers on Status Quo. 26b49f067c433fba90a55e1faac66620.jpg99faf9509537499ea35451e828785b9f.jpga87ff5d31a9df72f2462e8a2b55980cb.jpg07b93e8d91cfecf286e4267c8e1f40d4.jpg

Flippen cool pics man.Brilliant

I like the blood and developing heamatoma. Respect.attachicon.gif20190216_203216.jpg

Tis but a scratch.

Really, it was a scratch, he clipped a tree, hence the lack of dirt. But he is a hard man, and his physio works hard sometimes to keep him from falling apart.