• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Your photos are epic, obviously you have an eye. But do you edit them or what phone are you using on your rides?

Thanx @Wayne'

iPhone XS 

Edited by 'Dale

take it not too many Cape Tonians were out riding today ....

did my ride yesterday in this weather :P

did my ride yesterday in this weather :P

was talking of you yesterday afternoon ....  :ph34r:

next door business sent their driver home with the car, instead of his customery cycle commute ....

Warmup ride for the second annual #funtrax 100miler621072e7aef27e74d20f2bf3cf0f67b0.jpg

Something special about an Eastern Cape sunrisef237f1980df65ceb5d61c2d28d42badf.jpg6ed62d5e144d99c1c7b681715d3aa927.jpg

Forgotten pomp0c35465ee29fc0a98f4120d11962d5f8.jpg

Make sure it's an ecotank2dd29033790ef56780b049828e241a12.jpg

Gonubie Hotel50082dfa533366da27df40c4161921ac.jpg

Awesome!

Rode home yesterday, FTP into the wind - luckily I have a short commute. Today is IDT weather, looking forward to a nice long ride tomorrow, conditions for Sunday are looking great!

Got a ride in yesterday morning before the storm hit. I'm thinking Helderberg will be good to ride on the hardtail by tomorrow afternoon some time.

Got a ride in yesterday morning before the storm hit. I'm thinking Helderberg will be good to ride on the hardtail by tomorrow afternoon some time.

I was thinking of ridding in the afternoon as well, give the water some time to drain, and maybe be less cold. [emoji23]

I commuted to work on Friday morning.  :thumbup:   Been racking up consistent commutes the last few weeks.   :thumbup:   :thumbup:

Thankfully I have to bring the car back home for the weekend ... thats my story and I am sticking to it ..  :whistling:   :ph34r: