Cape Town danger areas

Evan Andreou

I'm assuming the PPA knows that very little will be done to curb the crime so signage to warn unwitting cyclist's including visitors to the area probably isn't a bad thing..

Except that there's now a warning sign literately everywhere...  I can't go for a ride anywhere without seeing a sign about crime and to not ride alone, etc. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that there's now a warning sign literately everywhere...  I can't go for a ride anywhere without seeing a sign about crime and to not ride alone, etc. 

It wasn't that long ago that riot police were deployed to HB beach to stop people walking their dogs on the beach during lock down.

It's hard to believe it's the same country sometimes.

Brendon I hate being the bearer of bad news but I spotted the Savages this morning going possibly harder than ever. No slow roll in solidarity of our injured comrade or any of that.

I believe you may be the victim of a coup on top of all of your injuries!

He would want nothing less... It was a hammer in solidarity!

Brendon I hate being the bearer of bad news but I spotted the Savages this morning going possibly harder than ever. No slow roll in solidarity of our injured comrade or any of that.

I even spotted James Reid coming out of retirement!!

Except that there's now a warning sign literately everywhere... I can't go for a ride anywhere without seeing a sign about crime and to not ride alone, etc.

Perhaps a sign in the arrivals lounge of each of Sa's international airports just to cover everything?

Perhaps a sign in the arrivals lounge of each of Sa's international airports just to cover everything?

hahah, would save a lot of money if the sign was at the departures gate before you come over!!!!

Edited by capediver

Well without Brenda slowing them down, they could go at tempo pace for a change. 

What I am struggling to understand is that they have a vehicle description and reg number, it takes all of 2 min to find vehicle owners on any traffic system data base, even car dealerships have this access. HTF has nobody been arrested. 

What I am struggling to understand is that they have a vehicle description and reg number, it takes all of 2 min to find vehicle owners on any traffic system data base, even car dealerships have this access. HTF has nobody been arrested. 

With one of the highest murder rates, rapes, violent protests etc, unfortunately a "injured but alive upper class MAMIL" is not going to take priority... its very sad. 

The press that this is getting might force some action, which will be good. 

Not sure which dealerships you're dealing with, but no, car dealerships do not have access to the database. I wish we did.

But yes, for the cops its should a 30 second call to HQ to get the details, they're just not interested/over worked

The police do not do this. Come on, they actually dont do anything. Last time I had an incident. The detective called me to find out if I had any leads. You cant trust them to do anything. Only thing they are good for is to write out your incident report. I have even seen some stand shoulder to shoulder with gangsters. 

But you can't put out a tender for R800 million for 1 sign. 3 signs minimum. 

The police do not do this. Come on, they actually dont do anything. Last time I had an incident. The detective called me to find out if I had any leads. You cant trust them to do anything. Only thing they are good for is to write out your incident report. I have even seen some stand shoulder to shoulder with gangsters.

They phoned you? Lies

Not sure which dealerships you're dealing with, but no, car dealerships do not have access to the database. I wish we did.

But yes, for the cops its should a 30 second call to HQ to get the details, they're just not interested/over worked

that will be the same cops that don't have handcuffs and can use 9mms as hammers....