Incident Total garage on Malibongwe

_David_

My heart breaks for his family. Is there any news on the surviving cyclist?

If the driver is from Lesotho he is a serious flight risk if he is not locked up or is allowed bail!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, love2fly said:

My heart breaks for his family. Is there any news on the surviving cyclist?

If the driver is from Lesotho he is a serious flight risk if he is not locked up or is allowed bail!

Does anyone even know if he didn't bribe the cops to let him out yesterday already? 

9 minutes ago, Andreas_187 said:

Does anyone even know if he didn't bribe the cops to let him out yesterday already? 

I hope there is someone in the legal or law enforcement field that is following up on this. 

Yesterday morning my friend was ripped from our lives. It feels like a piece of my heart has been cut out with a bread knife. The part that remains is shattered into a million pieces for a wife that has been widowed, 2 young teenage children who have lost a father, a mother who has lost a son, & brothers that will never get to see their brother again. I am beyond heartbroken. Ride in Peace my friend

45 minutes ago, Adriandup said:

Yesterday morning my friend was ripped from our lives. It feels like a piece of my heart has been cut out with a bread knife. The part that remains is shattered into a million pieces for a wife that has been widowed, 2 young teenage children who have lost a father, a mother who has lost a son, & brothers that will never get to see their brother again. I am beyond heartbroken. Ride in Peace my friend

So sorry for your loss. So tragic and shouldn't happen. Words aren't nearly enough. Such a terrible loss. 

Edited by love2fly

RIP terrible, I cant imagine what friends and family are going through

this sadly will just be chalked up to cyclist killed, sad times we living in when someone says something derogatory is made instantly famous, their companies are closed, families destroyed because of words spoken,

This driver should be made famous and the full wrath of the law should be as vigilant as they are on idiots who on holiday get made famous while on holiday far far away 

I know its not the place but its just wrong, I only found this thread because I heard of the incident from a mate on Saturday and he pointed me here

How terrible incidents like this dont get the media attention they deserve shows how social media follows "trends" and hits and likes   

rant off Sorrry very sad

16 minutes ago, shaper said:

Posted on a FB group from HJW Attorneys

Please can anyone who witnessed the tragic accident in which one cyclist was killed and one severely injured that occurred near Lanseria on Saturday morning kindly contact me on megan@hjw.co.za - we are assisting the families with the investigation.

cant like this enough, 

Just received this on our local what-sup group. Not sure how true it is but it makes my blood boil.

"Megan Harrington-Johnson from HJW attorneys will be assisting with this case. If you know of any witnesses or can contribute in anyway please contact megan@hjw.co.za 
The suspect has been released due to insufficient evidence". 

1 minute ago, _David_ said:

Just received this on our local what-sup group. Not sure how true it is but it makes my blood boil.

"Megan Harrington-Johnson from HJW attorneys will be assisting with this case. If you know of any witnesses or can contribute in anyway please contact megan@hjw.co.za 

may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his crotch. scumbag!

13 minutes ago, _David_ said:

WTF. Yet again our justice system is farked