Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

So what's farting like after having drinkable air, seen any bubbles or does it work like Nitros on a car? [emoji2419] Edited by BSG

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's farting like after having drinkable air, seen any bubbles or does it work like Nitros on a car? [emoji2419]

:clap:  :clap:  nah, I didn't have a my bottle with me, will give it a go next time and let you know! Apparently it was Saffer that came up with the workable engineering of extracting water from air...? Dunno..?

I wonder who those planes really belong to

The SAA history museum which is basically a charity. They used to belong to SAA when we could still afford to actually own things outright. When they retired them it was actually cheaper to donate them as opposed to stripping them and cutting the rest up.

The SAA history museum which is basically a charity. They used to belong to SAA when we could still afford to actually own things outright. When they retired them it was actually cheaper to donate them as opposed to stripping them and cutting the rest up.[/quote

I want a plane in my garden to convert into accommodation - who is the minister in charge of theft ?

The SAA history museum which is basically a charity. They used to belong to SAA when we could still afford to actually own things outright. When they retired them it was actually cheaper to donate them as opposed to stripping them and cutting the rest up.[/quote

I want a plane in my garden to convert into accommodation - who is the minister in charge of theft ?

Wayne, come up to Upington.

Here is a aero plane grave yard.

About 7 planes from some East African country national carrier.

Over the last 5 years you can see how they are taken apart with just skeleton remaining.

I'm becoming desperate. Rain the whole week... and another week of rain forecast....

Maybe it's the weekend for route badge hunting on zwift...

My plan was to take a few days off from the bike, by yesterday I was feeling better and wanting to ride again, but rain. No problem I said, will hit it this weekend and next week. But the rain has other ideas.

I should probably just go out in the rain and ride, but need to get my head right to do that.